Questions & Answers
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
by Cuisinart
4.1 out of 5 stars (1,313)
$26.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 71 questions
votes
Absolutely.
Apr 2, 2013 by Hunter J.
votes
Yes, this is a classic waffle maker that makes waffles the way our grandmothers used to make them. It produces round waffles approximately 7" in diameter and approximately 1/2 inch thick. For the money, it's a decent waffle maker. It will take you a few tries to determine how much batter to use, but once you master that, you should be able to produce consistent waffles. I found the key is not to have the batter too thin and to fill it only about 3/4 full of batter before closing the lid.
Apr 24, 2013 by Craig in Florida
vote
No they are not!
Jul 19, 2014 by Jerry Anderson
vote
This waffle maker is rated 120VAC 60Hz 1000W - you must meet both the voltage and frequency requirements!
Mar 1, 2013 by John A. Bolz
votes
Not more than 2 on setting 3.
Nov 5, 2013 by Val
votes
There is no locking mechanism but if you prop it against something it will store up right.
Dec 18, 2013 by ej
votes
Yanmei, click on "33 new from $26.95" and select amazon.com as the seller.
Nov 19, 2013 by Isaac L.
votes
The Cuisinart waffle maker sounds perfect for your needs. It is a shallower grill than your typical Belgian waffle maker. The colour option dial would be very useful also.
Sep 16, 2013 by Linda Miller
votes
I'm really surprised. We use ours every week and nothing but perfect waffles every time. Maybe it has to do with the batter. We use Bisquick and no matter how sloppily I measure the milk, mix, oil, and egg, the waffles are great.
Apr 30, 2014 by M. Lange
votes
On the inside of the instruction booklet, it says the waffle iron has a "special non stick coating". So I am not sure what the coating is made with. It works really well. Waffles come out easily.
Oct 1, 2013 by Linda Miller
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers