Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon September 27, 2005
This holder looked nice on the package, but since the napkins just sit on top of the platform and the arm and weight are so flimsy, I find myself pulling the whole stack out trying to get just one. And it isn't that easy to move from place to place without having to use two hands. Think I'll put this one aside and keep looking.
on August 19, 2009
I moved in to a new apartment and have been looking for a lot of kitchen stuff including a napkin holder.
I just got this napkin holder and it is nice. I was a bit concerned about it being flimsy as one of the reviewers mentions. However,
I don't have this problem at all. When I pull a napkin the rest of the pile stays under the weighted pendulum.
on November 7, 2010
This holder is just OK. It works well when you have a lot of napkins, but when the napkins supply starts to run low, they will all come flying out. It should work better for the price. The arm weight is not as heavy as I expected. Also, the weight at the end is not fixed and moves around so that it isn't always straight. Its a little annoying to keep straightening it out.
on December 26, 2010
Easily delivers one napkin at a time, without having to "snatch and pull". Hip and stylish accent piece for any table or dining area.
on July 23, 2013
Classy napkin keeper, love it! It is nicer than the same type in plastic, can use it on the every day table or for nice dinners.
on August 25, 2014