Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Culina Ice Bar Maker, White, Set of 2
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$9.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 28, 2014
What a cool idea! Mini ice cubes that come out connected to each other! My son loves eating ice, and this ensures he can get a grip on them when I bring him a bowl-full in the summer. I also like that I can slip ice into my bottle water. The ice comes out of the silicone tray very easily, as you'd expect. No twisting or turning the trays to pop it out. And the ice cubes are mini so they won't make your mouth cold if you munch on them one at a time! The trays are pretty small 4 x 8 inches, but there ARE 2 of them, so that helps me make a larger batch each time I make ice. The only bad thing about this is that water spills out of the trays easily when filling them. Once they're filled with water they bow in the middle, causing the water to pool there and spill out a bit. I happened to also buy the Kotobuki Mini Ice Cube Tray here on Amazon: www.amazon.com/Kotobuki-Mini-Ice-Cube-Tray/dp/B00832F76O ... and noticed the lids from them are the PERFECT size to place under the silicone trays to make them stable when filling and lifting. Or you can use a rectangular tupperware lid (or some other flat item) under each tray as you fill it. This also helps me stack the ice cube trays on top of each other in the freezer. If you're willing to do this, I HIGHLY recommend ordering this cool and unique set of ice cube trays! You'll absolutely love them!! :D
on July 25, 2014
For health reasons, I need to drink a lot of water, but I hate water. What I can tolerate is ice. This is, by far, the best mini-cube tray on Amazon (I tried several). Perfect if you need ice chips for a sick person or just to munch on. Yes, you have to place it on a flat surface when filling and transferring to freezer, but anyone who complains about that is just lazy :-) Buy these trays!
The Culina Ice tray is a well-designed ice tray that works perfectly for putting ice in a water bottle.

Pros:
-Small ice “sticks” is perfect for putting in water bottles (the ices my freezer makes is way to large to fit into a water bottle)
-10 ice sticks can be froze at once (2 trays included so that makes 20)
-Made of silicon so it will last

Cons:
-None

I wish the separators were removed so more water can be froze and put into a water bottle for longer lasting ice.

I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, for free to keep, and I promised that my review is fair and honest.
on May 31, 2014
I love the little cubes in my drinks and they work fine for that. But I got these because I was having trouble getting mini icecubes out of the hard plastic trays. But I found since these are silicone, as they say they are, you have to twist a bit to get these cubes out. I do like that if you fill them really full the ice cubes stick together in a stick and these can go into a water bottle though and I found that if I press down the middle of the tray and bend back they pop out ok well. Also, because theyʻre soft you cannot stack them to make ice and it takes a lot to fill a cup. So i put them in a plastic storage container with tin foil or parchment paper between the layers and it works fine. Have to thaw just a bit before pulling them off but that way I can freeze 5 or 6 at a time, pop them out into a container and pour into my cup when i need it. BTW was frustrated with getting cubes out of the Cubette Mini Ice Cube Trays and resorted to an old trick, spraying them with some Pam then rising well before using again. They pop right out now with a little twist and theyʻre stackable.
on August 5, 2014
I love the little ice cubes, but, like other reviewers, find moving the tray from sink to freezer a bit challenging. My solution has been to set the tray on top of something flat. Also, getting the ice out can be messy; use a bowl or strainer to catch the cubes as they pop out.
on April 16, 2014
Only had my ice trays for a few days but I love them!!! As someone mentioned in a previous review, it takes a bit of getting used to in order to not spill the water when refilling. It only took a couple of try's to figure it out. These are very small trays so I ordered a few more sets.
on May 3, 2014
I thought this was a great idea - not only for water bottles, but also for smoothies, etc. because they'd be easier on my individual-size blender. First, these are horrible to try to get in the freezer. In order to get the "stick" shape, the holder must be very full. Since it's so floppy, you have to put in on some sort of flat tray for support. Then, you need an absolutely flat spot in the freezer to set it, because the slightest slope will cause it to spill over. I haven't even managed to get it to the freezer without some spillage. Finally, the ice does not come out easily at all, though with some effort you can do it. Once you finally get the ice made & out, it does work well. Great idea, but it needs to go back to the drawing board!
on June 12, 2014
I would not recommend to anyone and will not be using mine. The trays are floppy and you really do need to have them on a flat tray for these to work. Filling these are a pain as well. Hard to get the ice out too. If you lived nearby I would let you have mine for free as I won't be using them.
on June 24, 2014
the choice in sizes makes these trays perfect for ice eaters. makes blended ice drinks a breeze. and they freeze quickly
on September 15, 2014
It's very good for bottles if you forget to put it in the fridge, it's east to put the ice in it.
I thought it's just one set but it's two so I was happy to find it out.
Recommended