Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 23, 2012
I cannot imagine a better cheap toaster than the At221b. More than the modernist-but-not-quite-Helvetica aspersions of the brand name to more expensive, 'metal' cookware, this toaster provides a thrilling inductive arc and the scent of ozone with every press of the brilliantly tactile "Cancel" button. When you think of the disinfectant properties of the simultaneous UV and oxidizing O3 it becomes much easier to ignore the spark-mediated Urey-Miller experiment occurring immediately next to your food.
on January 7, 2013
This toaster does what I need it to, but it has some flaws.
1. The Toaster slots are not wide enough to handle a normal slice of bread. I actually have to flatten each slice before putting them in the toaster.
2. I think the placement of the power cord is awkward. It's on the front end of the toaster rather than the back.

Although I am able to use this toaster, I would not recommend it to anyone else.
on December 12, 2012
I don't like stuff out on my kitchen counter. I like clean and neat but when I need to use something its easy. This was THE PERFECT toaster for me. I don't toast often but its small and fits right in my cabinet!!! Great item and price!
on June 15, 2012
This toaster has had only issues since we took it out of the plastic. First time we plugged it in and just tested the heat and ability to plunge and eject, the toaster sparked at us. The second attempt to use it with bread, the sliced bread doesn't work. We have had 2 brands of bread since buying it and neither fits. We have had to tap it down into the toaster, or shake it in. I would not recommend this toaster.
on September 2, 2012
Highly disappointed in this product/toaster. Terrible design. Can't handle any slice of bread we try. Slits are way too narrow and way to small. I am so sorry I bought this toaster. Total waste of my money.
on September 26, 2011
The Toaster doesn't stop itself. My toasts were burnt and it set off the smoke detector! Kinda freaked out my roommates. BAD Product!
on May 18, 2012
I picked up this same toaster marketed as Maxi-Matic Elite. Very basic toaster that has slots wide enough for regular bagel. Pro: Cheap Con: hot sides and the spring hinged crumb tray is a bit difficult to open.
on December 17, 2014
One side of the toaster stopped toasting after a couple of months.
on November 7, 2012
from when i first took it out of the box i automatically saw that it wasnt going to work. the bottom tray (which is used for the crumbs) wouldnt stay closed. it does not work at all. very disappointed, complete waste of money. you are better off investing in a little more expensive one. do not buy this product.
on November 1, 2012
It is good and convenient to use, the only thing that I am not quite content with is that the slot is a little too narrow and it is a little hard to put the bread into the slot.