5.0 out of 5 stars The best cheap toaster I have ever spent as little money on
Published on November 23, 2012 by George Hansel

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD
The Toaster doesn't stop itself. My toasts were burnt and it set off the smoke detector! Kinda freaked out my roommates. BAD Product!
Published on September 26, 2011 by Kingman Lam

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cheap toaster I have ever spent as little money on, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Culinair At221b 2-Slice Toaster, Black (Kitchen)
I cannot imagine a better cheap toaster than the At221b. More than the modernist-but-not-quite-Helvetica aspersions of the brand name to more expensive, 'metal' cookware, this toaster provides a thrilling inductive arc and the scent of ozone with every press of the brilliantly tactile "Cancel" button. When you think of the disinfectant properties of the simultaneous UV and oxidizing O3 it becomes much easier to ignore the spark-mediated Urey-Miller experiment occurring immediately next to your food.

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD, September 26, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Functional but Poorly Designed Toaster, January 7, 2013
Jaaziah (Mobile, Alabama USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Culinair At221b 2-Slice Toaster, Black (Kitchen)
This toaster does what I need it to, but it has some flaws.
1. The Toaster slots are not wide enough to handle a normal slice of bread. I actually have to flatten each slice before putting them in the toaster.
2. I think the placement of the power cord is awkward. It's on the front end of the toaster rather than the back.

Although I am able to use this toaster, I would not recommend it to anyone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Culinair At221b 2-Slice Toaster, Black (Kitchen)
I don't like stuff out on my kitchen counter. I like clean and neat but when I need to use something its easy. This was THE PERFECT toaster for me. I don't toast often but its small and fits right in my cabinet!!! Great item and price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Toaster Not worth the money, September 2, 2012
This review is from: Culinair At221b 2-Slice Toaster, Black (Kitchen)
Highly disappointed in this product/toaster. Terrible design. Can't handle any slice of bread we try. Slits are way too narrow and way to small. I am so sorry I bought this toaster. Total waste of my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit bread, June 15, 2012
This review is from: Culinair At221b 2-Slice Toaster, Black (Kitchen)
This toaster has had only issues since we took it out of the plastic. First time we plugged it in and just tested the heat and ability to plunge and eject, the toaster sparked at us. The second attempt to use it with bread, the sliced bread doesn't work. We have had 2 brands of bread since buying it and neither fits. We have had to tap it down into the toaster, or shake it in. I would not recommend this toaster.

3.0 out of 5 stars Same toaster under difference brand... basic, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Culinair At221b 2-Slice Toaster, Black (Kitchen)
I picked up this same toaster marketed as Maxi-Matic Elite. Very basic toaster that has slots wide enough for regular bagel. Pro: Cheap Con: hot sides and the spring hinged crumb tray is a bit difficult to open.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 17, 2014
Venessa (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Culinair At221b 2-Slice Toaster, Black (Kitchen)
One side of the toaster stopped toasting after a couple of months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cheaply made, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Culinair At221b 2-Slice Toaster, Black (Kitchen)
This toaster is for basic store loaf of bread slices-not bigger slices or bagels. I would suggest spending extra to get something better.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt work, November 7, 2012
This review is from: Culinair At221b 2-Slice Toaster, Black (Kitchen)
from when i first took it out of the box i automatically saw that it wasnt going to work. the bottom tray (which is used for the crumbs) wouldnt stay closed. it does not work at all. very disappointed, complete waste of money. you are better off investing in a little more expensive one. do not buy this product.

Culinair At221b 2-Slice Toaster, Black