Top Chef Masters 5 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Buffet Must Go On Top Chef Masters is back for season four... and headed to Viva Las Vegas. In true Sin City fashion, the Chefs will be playing a culinary card game to get their ingredients, judged by Las Vegas dealers. The Chefs will then break into teams to create a high-end buffet on the strip, showcasing their creations to the performers from all of the hot shows in town.
2. You May Now Feed The Bride What better way to tie the knot than with a wedding catered by Top Chef Masters? Our Chefs will meet the couple, whose idea of a perfect wedding would be to feed their guests a meal as lasting and inspired as the love they share. The Chefs will work to make sure that every foodie request is met, from canapés to tasting menus to the precious, tiered wedding cake.
3. What Would Brian Boitano Eat? The Chefs will be split into teams of three and have their skills put on full view as they cook up a three-course meal to serve VIP guests at the most challenging of chef's tables, a Teppanyaki. With only 30 minutes to put on a delicious and dazzling show, they'll be serving some of our favorite Top Chef Masters along with our critics. Special guest judges include: Olympic gold medalist Brian Boitano and acclaimed chefs May Sue Milliken, Susan Feniger, Rick Moonen, Jonathan Waxman.
4. Grand Canyon Cookout The Chefs are tasked with taking ordinary salad bar ingredients and making them "pop" for music legends, the B-52's. Then the Chefs will head to the Grand Canyon for a cookout like never before. The Chefs will be paired up to cook for the Hualapai tribe, using ingredients from the tribe's sacred land.
5. Holly Madison's Pool Party In this week's Quickfire challenge the Chefs must make a dynamic duo dish for a couple of dynamic musicians - The Indigo Girls. For the elimination challenge, the Chefs are tasked with making a whimsical all-you-can-eat bottomless bloodys & mimosas brunch at an upscale sexy pool party, hosted by Ms. Vegas, Holly Madison. Special guest judges include The Indigo Girls and Holly Madison.
6. Thai One On The Chefs will be creating an aphrodisiac dish using known aphrodisiac ingredients. The Chef whose dish really turns them on will win the challenge. Lotus of Siam is a legendary Nevada Culinary landmark that has amassed award after award. For this Elimination Challenge, our Chefs will be faced with the task of creating their own Thai restaurant in the Top Chef Masters kitchen and attempting to create their own versions of classic Thai dishes. Special guest judge is Dita Von Teese.
7. Culinary Knock Out This week the Chefs will battle it out - facing off in a boxing ring to serve our critics and boxing champ, Sugar Ray Leonard. The winner of the first match will compete against the winner from the second match in a third match for the win and $10,000. The losers from the first and second match will face off one last time to determine who will be sent packing. Special guest judge is Sugar Ray Leonard.
8. Foodie Flash Mob It's getting down to the wire - this week the chefs will participate in one of the world's greatest underground dining events; A Dîner En Blanc. Each chef will create a picnic style meal with abundant ingredients to create an epic feast and pack it up for the first ever Dîner En Blanc picnic in Vegas.
9. Old School, New School In the penultimate episode, the Chefs will have to cook and create their dish while simultaneously instructing a mystery guest across the divider to make an identical dish. In the Elimination challenge, the Chefs will mentor aspiring culinary students and guide them through making a dish. The twist? The chefs will not be able to do any of the cooking.
10. Finale It has all come down to this...for their last challenge, and the title of Top Chef Masters, the final two chefs will have 24-hours and the help of their most trusted staff from their own restaurants, to create a dish based on four letters - a love letter, an apology, a thank you, and a letter to themselves. They'll serve to a table of the culinary world's most esteemed critics.
|Starring||Chris Cosentino, Lorena Garcia|
|Supporting actors||Kerry Heffernan, Francis Lam, Sugar Ray Leonard, James Oseland, Ruth Reichl, Krista Simmons, Curtis Stone, Takashi Yagihashi, Patricia Yeo|
|Executive Producer||Doneen Arquines|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
It is fun to watch the best of the best, and there is great camaraderie among the contestants. Worth the price.Published 18 months ago by LEE A KALABA
Before viewing this episode I had never heard of the Dîner En Blanc phenomenon. It was a great glimpse into an underworld of culinary entertainment and style.Published 21 months ago by Karley
I believe the judges made the wrong decision. I don't understand how Yeo won w/a salad (I think that's all she makes)But I was soooo happy that Garcia kicked their butt :)Published 22 months ago by MolinoMomma