|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Never has an administration taken office with more inflated expectations of turning Washington around. Never have a media-anointed American Idol and his entourage fallen so fast and hard. In her latest investigative tour de force, New York Times bestselling author Michelle Malkin delivers a powerful, damning, and comprehensive indictment of the culture of corruption that surrounds Team Obama's brazen tax evaders, Wall Street cronies, petty crooks, slum lords, and business-as-usual influence peddlers. In Culture of Corruption, Malkin reveals:
* Why nepotism beneficiaries First Lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are Team Obama's biggest liberal hypocrites--bashing the corporate world and influence-peddling industries from which they and their relatives have benefited mightily
* What secrets the ethics-deficient members of Obama's cabinet--including Hillary Clinton--are trying to hide
* Why the Obama White House has more power-hungry, unaccountable "czars" than any other administration
* How Team Obama's first one hundred days of appointments became a litany of embarrassments as would-be appointee after would-be appointee was exposed as a tax cheat or had to withdraw for other reasons
* How Obama's old ACORN and union cronies have squandered millions of taxpayer dollars and dues money to enrich themselves and expand their power
* How Obama's Wall Street money men and corporate lobbyists are ruining the economy and helping their friendsIn Culture of Corruption, Michelle Malkin lays bare the Obama administration's seamy underside that the liberal media would rather keep hidden. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Dogged, fiercely independent, and with a brilliant eye for the telling detail, Michelle Malkin has now turned her formidable skills to the bright new dawn of the Obama era, and the ever widening gulf between the hopey changey rhetoric and the murkier reality. Her riveting portrait of unsavory cronies parceling out the spoils of government is somewhat at odds with the impression you may have gained from the besotted Tiger Beat correspondents of the mainstream media. I will leave it to the reader to decide which view is more persuasive, but let’s just say that, if more journalists were like Michelle Malkin, American newspapers might still have a future.”
Mark Steyn, author of the New York Times bestseller America Alone
Michelle has a knack for making all her subject's very interesting. She definitely writes with tongue in cheek and presents a slightly humorous spin on some very serious subjects... Read morePublished 18 hours ago by kathy
If Malkin has so many issues with our president, let her crawl back to whatever 3rd world toilet she crawled out of.
And take the convicted Dinesh D'Souza with her. Read more
Another book, though true, is frightened to see what kind of evil people are leading our government.Published 12 days ago by same
The reason I only like the book is because it disturbs me that in our country, where we are supposed to have the government for the people, that our elected leaders are of such low... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Jack jasneski
Can you "hate" a book and not hate the author? I think so. I pity Michelle, if the persona she projects on TV is the real her. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Guiseppe Gramanzini, Jr.
Great read, as Michelle Malkin's research exposes the evil socialist Obama!!!!Published 20 days ago by Don Luckham