- Explore more great deals on 1000's of titles in our Deals in Books store.
|Amazon Price||New from||Used from||Collectible from|
Never has an administration taken office with more inflated expectations of turning Washington around. Never have a media-anointed American Idol and his entourage fallen so fast and hard. In her latest investigative tour de force, New York Times bestselling author Michelle Malkin delivers a powerful, damning, and comprehensive indictment of the culture of corruption that surrounds Team Obama's brazen tax evaders, Wall Street cronies, petty crooks, slum lords, and business-as-usual influence peddlers. In Culture of Corruption, Malkin reveals:
* Why nepotism beneficiaries First Lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are Team Obama's biggest liberal hypocrites--bashing the corporate world and influence-peddling industries from which they and their relatives have benefited mightily
* What secrets the ethics-deficient members of Obama's cabinet--including Hillary Clinton--are trying to hide
* Why the Obama White House has more power-hungry, unaccountable "czars" than any other administration
* How Team Obama's first one hundred days of appointments became a litany of embarrassments as would-be appointee after would-be appointee was exposed as a tax cheat or had to withdraw for other reasons
* How Obama's old ACORN and union cronies have squandered millions of taxpayer dollars and dues money to enrich themselves and expand their power
* How Obama's Wall Street money men and corporate lobbyists are ruining the economy and helping their friendsIn Culture of Corruption, Michelle Malkin lays bare the Obama administration's seamy underside that the liberal media would rather keep hidden. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Dogged, fiercely independent, and with a brilliant eye for the telling detail, Michelle Malkin has now turned her formidable skills to the bright new dawn of the Obama era, and the ever widening gulf between the hopey changey rhetoric and the murkier reality. Her riveting portrait of unsavory cronies parceling out the spoils of government is somewhat at odds with the impression you may have gained from the besotted Tiger Beat correspondents of the mainstream media. I will leave it to the reader to decide which view is more persuasive, but let’s just say that, if more journalists were like Michelle Malkin, American newspapers might still have a future.”
Mark Steyn, author of the New York Times bestseller America Alone
This man hates the churches, the military. He has wreck this country and I don't know if it well ever come back . The book shows all this.Published 3 days ago by DON THORNTON
A must read with documented facts.
Michelle is hard hitting and always fact based. Not shy about telling the truth!
I love animals, I love Tim Conway and Charkes Krauthammer, and I think this administration is just about the worst thing that's happened to us since the Dust Bowl of the 30's. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Ms. Dale N. Milford
Right on point; most politicians are out to grab all they can for themselves and care little about the average American who put them in office. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Michiana
How timely can a book be, considering current events? Makes it difficult to vote for any Democrat. Nixon was an amateur compared to these people.Published 1 month ago by Denny Dollar Boss
I really liked the fact that Michelle Malkin really tells it like it is - - our government is corrupt!Published 1 month ago by Betty J
Do you realize that Obama is corrupt, but can't remember exactly why? This book documents Barack Hussein Obama's corruption up to 2009.Published 1 month ago by William M. Vaughan
Came on time. I love Michelle Malkin and her true commitment to conservatism's cause. The book was a great read for anyone who chooses to be enlightened on the subject.Published 1 month ago by Steve Pyper
Malkin connects the dots of corruption in the early phases of the Obama administration. It's specific to Obama, but shows that corruption runs deep in American politics.Published 1 month ago by BB