- Explore more great deals on 1000's of titles in our Deals in Books store.
|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Never has an administration taken office with more inflated expectations of turning Washington around. Never have a media-anointed American Idol and his entourage fallen so fast and hard. In her latest investigative tour de force, New York Times bestselling author Michelle Malkin delivers a powerful, damning, and comprehensive indictment of the culture of corruption that surrounds Team Obama's brazen tax evaders, Wall Street cronies, petty crooks, slum lords, and business-as-usual influence peddlers. In Culture of Corruption, Malkin reveals:
* Why nepotism beneficiaries First Lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are Team Obama's biggest liberal hypocrites--bashing the corporate world and influence-peddling industries from which they and their relatives have benefited mightily
* What secrets the ethics-deficient members of Obama's cabinet--including Hillary Clinton--are trying to hide
* Why the Obama White House has more power-hungry, unaccountable "czars" than any other administration
* How Team Obama's first one hundred days of appointments became a litany of embarrassments as would-be appointee after would-be appointee was exposed as a tax cheat or had to withdraw for other reasons
* How Obama's old ACORN and union cronies have squandered millions of taxpayer dollars and dues money to enrich themselves and expand their power
* How Obama's Wall Street money men and corporate lobbyists are ruining the economy and helping their friendsIn Culture of Corruption, Michelle Malkin lays bare the Obama administration's seamy underside that the liberal media would rather keep hidden. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Dogged, fiercely independent, and with a brilliant eye for the telling detail, Michelle Malkin has now turned her formidable skills to the bright new dawn of the Obama era, and the ever widening gulf between the hopey changey rhetoric and the murkier reality. Her riveting portrait of unsavory cronies parceling out the spoils of government is somewhat at odds with the impression you may have gained from the besotted Tiger Beat correspondents of the mainstream media. I will leave it to the reader to decide which view is more persuasive, but let’s just say that, if more journalists were like Michelle Malkin, American newspapers might still have a future.”
Mark Steyn, author of the New York Times bestseller America Alone
Excellent truth about what's is going on but many are Dwelling on the past only blinds you to the future.And so has been the believe of many Yesterday is history. Read morePublished 13 days ago by P. Mirabal
Typical Michelle Malkin book. Excellent, Accurate, Captivating. If like your FACTS backed up with detail, this is your kind'a book. I wish she were Attorney General. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Speed Davis
Rates it five stars because of the depth of her investigations and well written. She has exposed the crooks in Obama's administration.Published 1 month ago by John H Fowke Jr
Tells the truth about the worst man to ever hold the office of president. He does the impossible, he makes the Clintons, Nixon and Carter look good. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Walter H. Hanlon
A timely review of who and what is running our government. It should scare the living daylights out of a loyal American to see how badly our country has been corrupted by the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by George A. Fogg