Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on March 12, 2014
Honestly, this was the ONLY place I could buy this type of look. My wife wanted a very dainty looking chain in yellow gold with a small pearl. This was exactly what she wanted! I do think the Sprint loop is too small, but its easy enough to replace with a lobster claw hook. They use such small ring hooks because of the extra weight of a lobster claw causing the clasp to move to the front of the neck.
on January 25, 2014
I bought this necklace after I was very satisfied with the matching earrings I order from Amazon. However, I was a little disappointed after I received this necklace. Found a dent on pearl and requested for an exchange and specified my expectations towards this necklace especially after I purchased those earrings. The second order came fast and still, I am not so happy with the pearl color and quality. Guess they are the same. It is more like white than pinky tone in the picture. Anyways, I kept it to match my earrings.
on June 6, 2014
I bought this as a High School graduation gift for a lovely young lady. I wanted a gift that would represent her personality. ........elegant, sparkling, cultured and so beautiful. She loved the gift.
on January 8, 2014
I was pleased with the item as it was a gift and the recipient was happy. Will purchase another item from the jewelry dept.
on January 28, 2014
Nice is about all you can say. It is very nearly identical to the picture. Mine came with a slight blemish to the pearl right on the front side face. Nothing spectacular, but then again it befits the price.
on March 13, 2014
It is a beautiful pendant, fits perfect to my earrings. I'd hesitated before i bought , but when I received them I was very happy.
on June 1, 2014
The pearl and diamond mount is great, I had to get a different chain, the one it comes with is pretty cheesey.
on January 27, 2014
The chain isn't as long as stated and doesn't fit well. I have to get a new chain to replace the old one.
on December 5, 2014
It is waste of money. it loses it's color..i throw ed it away..waste of money. Don't buy
on November 29, 2013
Product is nice but I wish it came with documentation regarding the pearl and the diamond. As a result, it is hard to validate its authenticity and value.