Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 26, 2012
Q: What's 8 feet tall, brown and comes in buckets? A: A bigfoot, of course!

Virginia Wade has become one of my favorite erotica authors. She has a skillful set of language skills, and can write in a way that makes me jealous as a fellow author.

If you're looking for wall-to-wall sex with no interwoven coherent plot, do not download this book. If you like a skillfully developed group of characters, a descriptive setting, and a plot that actually has you rooting for the characters, you'll like this read.

As a five-part series, don't download number one unless you are ready to plow through all five. This series is engaging enough that you will want to see it through to the end!
on December 20, 2012
The saga continues as Shelly, Leslie and Porsche continue to entertain their horny Bigfoots, Leonard, Dale and Bubba. We find that there are many Bigfoots and they all work well together to achieve orgasm. Can you say bigfoot orgy? Yes, just when the girls thought they could only handle one horny rascal, they learn that they can take on multiple Bigfoots at a time. To music, yes, these Bigfoots are drum beaters too.

Bigfoots also work to protect their existence. This includes violence when threatened with exposure. This book was more erotic than the first book since the girls were active willing participants with their "dirty apes" as they so affectionately referred to them as.
on May 4, 2012
For some reason, I started reading the series via this title, the 2nd, first.
No worries though, all I can say is that I bought all of them quick smart!
This is a great culmination of erotica meets horror meets MonsterQuest! Love it, absolutely love it!
Virginia Wade is awesome!
on May 9, 2012
This has become one of my favorite series and I so far love reading all of them. I can't wait for the next one.
on February 3, 2013
I got this because I was curious. It is only for those who like nothing but gratuitous sex, the illusion that females like it that way (if they do, they have serious emotional and self-esteem problems) -- and I doubt the author is female as the "action" is very much based on a purile male's point of view.

It was a waste of money. It was a waste of time.