- Hardcover: 300 pages
- Publisher: Broadman & Holman Publishers; No Edition Stated edition (April 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805401598
- ISBN-13: 978-0805401592
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,393,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
A Cup of Coffee at the Soul Cafe: Finding the Energy of a Deeper Spiritual Life Hardcover – April, 1998
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Jesus rejected the world's view of success of large numbers. Instead, He measured success in hearts changed, one by one.
2. How hurry, worry, and slurry affects the quality of our relationships.
3. Sometimes we get upset over the wrong things. Living with integrity and honesty as a Christian will result in suffering.
4. 3 practices that will help keep the Spirit strong in your life.
5. God's presence in our lives is not just in the secluded places.
6. The closer we become to God, the more other people will see God in us.
7. Since much of life is beyond our control, trust God's plan and pray your life into a yielded life instead of spending time looking for an escape hatch.
8. Sometimes we have to slow down so we can hear God speak to us.
"Soul Cafe" will challenge you to pause, think, and reflect on what the most important thing is - a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Len Sweet is a favorite author and theologian, and I would encourage anyone to read all he publishes. Read morePublished on February 1, 2014 by jam754
It's deep and simple; affirming and understanding as well as complex and questioning. Leonard Sweet is a special rare breed of Theologian, just like I enjoy my coffee.Published on April 29, 2013 by DD
Like all of Leonard's books, I always come away refreshed, lifted up and have a better appreciation of what the Lord is doing in my life. Read morePublished on August 3, 2006 by The Mayor