Questions & Answers
4.4 out of 5 stars (2,105)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 135 questions
vote
The approximate dimensions are 15 1/2" long, about 10" tall and about 5"wide. I find it fits very nicely in the fridge and doesn't take up that much space. I love this dispenser :). Hope this helps.
Nov 3, 2013 by sarah rohde
vote
This requires a larger filter, which can be found online per ad.
Jul 2, 2014 by GigiS
vote
Yes it comes with one, I also bought a 4 pack for spares.
Jan 14, 2014 by Michael W Smith
vote
Yes it will stay on. But it's not friction style and is simply a loose cover similar to a cooking pan and lid
Jul 1, 2014 by Greg
vote
It's the best I have found for well water. I found the faucet attachments do not do the trick and the smaller pitchers' carbon is not strong enough.
Apr 29, 2014 by Ryan
vote
It is not certified to reduce lead. You can look it up on NSF.org (http://info.nsf.org/Certified/dwtu/listings.asp?CompanyName=kaz&submit1=Search+by+Manufacturer&Program=DWTU). No pour-through model is certified for lead reduction. This is false advertising (a few faucet models can do it but it has nothing to do with this particular model). CRF-950Z filter for model CR-4000, CR-6000, CR-6000C, CR-1100C, and DS-1800Z ANSI 53 certified for 2,4-D Reduction Atrazine Reduction Benzene Reduction Cadmium Reduction Carbon Tetrachloride Reduction Copper Reduction Cyst Reduction Mercury Reduction Simazine Reduction Tetrachloroethylene Reduction
26 days ago by nomnomnom
votes
A calendar sticker comes with the dispenser, along with a marker that estimates the date to change (about 3 months after installation). But I guess it also depends on how unclean the water is. I wouldn't recommend using for longer than they recommend because seeing the buildup of sediments in the filter is scary!
May 3, 2014 by Flat_lover
votes
Not sure of the weight...maybe 4-6 lbs. But at the front and back of the pitcher, the "cover" extends about 3 inches, so there's more than enough room to comfortably hold on and move it.
Feb 13, 2014 by Flat_lover
votes
I fill mine up, let it filter to the bottom and then top it off until totally full to the line at the lid. NO PROBLEM
Jan 11, 2014 by whackywormin
votes
dimensions Oct 28, 2013
10.25" x 15.75" x 5.63" from http://www.purwater.com/water/pur-products/18-cup-water-dispensers-ds-1800z/
Oct 28, 2013 by Cali2ky2gr
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers