5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to mason jar glasses
There were purchased for my daughter who lives in a very small house and is adamant that everything in her house has a purpose and take up little space, she uses mason jars for cups and this made them usable as travel mugs. Now I just need to buy some for myself!
Published 17 months ago by Nancy Oliver

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really work
We don't use sippy cups in our house so I thought this would be a great alternative to just having my son us a cup on the go. The lid doesn't really work all that well. We don't even use the one we bought.
Published 4 months ago by martway

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to mason jar glasses, April 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Cuppow - Wide Mouth - Orange (Kitchen)
I was so excited to see something like this exists. My friend loves mason jars and this is a perfect gift for her birthday. I already put it on a mason jar and it looks like it will work perfect. I think I'll have to get one for myself now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuppow!!!!, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Cuppow - Wide Mouth - Orange (Kitchen)
I love this thing !!! I use it every day. I am going to order the regular one next week!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for on-the-go!, May 13, 2013
jettsmommy (fort campbell, ky) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuppow - Wide Mouth - Orange (Kitchen)
The Cuppow makes every mason jar a travel mug. Put your morning smoothie, afternoon tea, or evening ice water in a jar, pop on a Cuppow and go!

I love mine and will buy more!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique & Fun, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Cuppow - Wide Mouth - Orange (Kitchen)
Product is exactly as it appears and is described. If you are wavering between buying the regular or wide mouth, I would definitely go with the wide mouth for an adult and use either a pint jar for smaller serving or quart for a big drink. I get a lot of compliments at work when people see me with my travel jar mug and many of them ask for information on where they can buy their own. The only negative is that for one small piece of plastic, which you need to supply your own jar to use, the price is a bit high. Also, I would prefer a more opague plastic, but that is complete personal preference and clearly doesn't effect the product's usefulness.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cappow Lid, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Cuppow - Wide Mouth - Orange (Kitchen)
I liked the orange color it is easy to find in the drawer. I would like the opening for drinking to be a little taller and a lid to cover the
whole top when not in use would be nice. this one is fine the way it is and I like it a lot. Now I have no spilled drinks.!!!!!
I would buy this item again

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but only game in town, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Cuppow - Wide Mouth - Orange (Kitchen)
Works well and better design than competitors. Outrageous price for a piece of plastic that probably costs 10 cents or less to produce. So I tried to make my own (drilled a hole in the metal top that comes with pickling jar and inserted a rubber grommet -- that did not create quite the right ergonomics AND made my coffee taste like rubber every time I put my lip to it). So I cut my losses and purchased a second one of these. Had to replace my original after someone in the family threw out the original. They probably thought it was a disposable lid from a coffee shop, which it essentially is in terms of production price. Guard it carefully

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I invent this!?, December 5, 2013
Lazy Goat (Steamboat Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuppow - Wide Mouth - Orange (Kitchen)
I love mason jars, and I love this lid. I don't like thermal coffee mugs as they are difficult to clean and don't last very long. I'm so glad I discovered this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy living, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Cuppow - Wide Mouth - Orange (Kitchen)
Wanted to drink out of glass only to avoid plastic leaching this is a safe plastic lid which seals perfectly with wide mouth jars... Only wish it came in glass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool add on to a jar!, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Cuppow - Wide Mouth - Orange (Kitchen)
This a great product/idea. I like being able to using any jar for my coffee. I might even get a second one so I can have both sizes.

Cuppow - Wide Mouth - Orange