5.0 out of 5 stars My dermatologist recommended these for sensitive skin
Published on November 25, 2008 by Shopper in Baltimore

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not hypoallergenic!
I used these because both my doctor and body piercer said to sleep with these on, turns out I'm allergic to these as well, even after the box said they were hypoallergenic. I had a red rash exactly where the band aid was placed. Not cool. And I've been with the rash for about four days now. Definitely, do not purchase these if you have adhesive allergies. Not worth it! :(
Published on February 21, 2012 by LivexWire

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not hypoallergenic!, February 21, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Still Allergic, September 14, 2011
This review is from: Curad Sensitive Skin Bandages, 30 ct (Health and Beauty)
I tried the Curad Sensitive Skin Adhesive Bandages in hopes that I wouldn't have an adverse reaction to the adhesive the company used. Unfortunately, I am completely allergic to these bandages too. It only took a couple minutes and I now have a red bandage-shaped rash. Darn it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dermatologist recommended these for sensitive skin, November 25, 2008
These are great! My dermatologist told me that there are two types of bandage adhesive. The type that Curad uses...and the type that all the others use. (Actually, there was one other besides Curad, but I can't remember the other one.) People who are sensitive to the "usual" adhesive can often use the Curad band-aids with no problem. That was my experience. I develop red, irritated skin under the bandage when I use regular ones, but my skin does not get irritated with the Curad. I've been buying and using these for a few years and am thrilled to have found them!!! I highly recommend them if you've had problems with other band-aids.

1.0 out of 5 stars Same irritation as regular bandages!, August 18, 2011
This review is from: Curad Sensitive Skin Bandages, 30 ct (Health and Beauty)
I was so hoping that these bandages would solve the problem my daughters and I get from the red, irritated skin left behind by regular bandages. But these Curad Sensitive Skin bandages are no different from the regular bandages. They left our skin red and raw. Actually our cuts healed faster that the areas that were left red from the bandages. Would never purchase again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Curad Sensitive Skin Adhesive Bandages Assorted, May 18, 2010
This review is from: Curad Sensitive Skin Bandages, 30 ct (Health and Beauty)
I used to use these bandages all the time because I have very sensitive skin and regular bandages cause painful red rashes where ever they touch my skin. When they disappeared from my local store I was very happy to find them here, BUT now the rash is as bad or worse than the standard bandages. I don't know what they changed, but I'm back to square one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, September 9, 2011
This review is from: Curad Sensitive Skin Bandages, 30 ct (Health and Beauty)
These are the only bandages I can use anymore. I have had a couple basal cell carcinomas removed from my back, requiring that I change the bandage everyday. I tried all kinds of different options, including paper tape (which is supposed to be gentle), and even "hypo-allergenic" ones. They all left my skin red, and after several changes, quite raw! These bandages don't bother my skin at all. The only problem I have is that they are impossible to find anywhere but online, so I stocked up!

4.0 out of 5 stars If you cannot wear band-aids, it is not a Latex allergy, August 25, 2012
Working Mom (Mesquite, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Curad Sensitive Skin Bandages, 30 ct (Health and Beauty)
It is an allergy to the adhesive, which may contain any sort of chemical. I was about to come to the conclusion that there was no bandaid on the market that I could use. Then I saw these and tried them. They work for now. But there is a possibility that even this one will eventually cause an allergic reaction. So I only use them when absolutely necessary. If it is a small enough cut, I use a brand new (sterile)super glue after cleaning the area well. I am a nurse and the little cracks we get in our finger tips from having to wash our hands in harsh cleaners all day... nothing works like superglue. But if you absolutely need a bandage and all the tapes irritate the skin, you are sort of out of luck. Coban if it is an area of the body where you can use it. Someone really needs to come up with something. This is a good start. Thanks Curad!

Curad Sensitive Skin Bandages, 30 ct