* Step by step instructions on how to make money curb painting.
* Answers to typical questions which many homeowners and curb painters may have about curb painting.
* Step by step instructions detailing the process of painting house address numbers on homeowners curbs.
* A list of 20 recommended supplies that a curb painter should have when painting house address numbers.
* A pre-written promotional flier which can be used to advertise curb painting services and make sales over the phone from interested homeowners.
* How to accept credit cards on the internet for curb painting services performed using PayPal as a credit card merchant.
* (8) detailed drawings showing how to make curb borders - for use with both 3" and 4" curb painting numbers - out of cardboard, vinyl flooring, wood, and sheet metal.
* (2) curb borders to help when dealing with curbs that have sloped or curved surfaces.
* How to make a curb border using masking tape.
* Instructions on trash can address numbering.
Curb Painting is an excellent job for high school students, college students, and anyone who has a few spare hours a week to make some extra money. This book describes in detail how to paint homeowners addresses on curbs. A curb painter can dictate his/her own schedule and has no boss other than a homeowner who has purchased curb painting services from them.
2nd Edition Many people have asked me, "What about the use of advertising flyers?" I have integrated information about the use of flyers promoting curb painting services into this course. I hope this information helps everyone. Also, the premise for course came to me about ten years ago when I originally wrote some of the material, which is included in this course. As with anything, times change. What I use to charge customers ten years ago $5, is now equivalent to $10. I have seen other curb painters charging $10 or more for this service and thought that it was about time for me to update some of the techniques in this course to allow my students to make $10 per curb or $40/hr on average. With this change, the title of this course has been changed from "Curb Painting - A Step by Step Approach to Making $20/hr" to "Curb Painting - A Step by Step Approach to Making $40/hr." I hope everyone finds this new information helpful!
3rd Edition Some student suggestions have been integrated into this edition of the curb painting manual. In addition to 3" high stencils, information is now included on use of 4" high brass interlocking number stencils. Three new curb borders are now included in the appendix for use with these new 4" size stencils. (10) new pages of material have been added including better descriptions of the curb painting process and new pictures of "me" showing the process and painting a curb address.
4th Edition Two new borders have been integrated into the course. These borders are made out of vinyl flooring and will help curb painters when dealing with curbs that have sloped or curved surfaces. Additional material has been incorporated into the course to show how to make a border using wide masking tape instead of being obligated to use the cardboard, wood, sheet metal, and/or vinyl flooring as the curb border. Although using the masking tape is not a preferred method by me to paint curb addresses, the material and technique is given as a reference. Information has also been included on how to create address numbers on trash cans.