Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 14, 2013
I developed asthma as an adult. My life was miserable. I wheezed 24/7. I could never get a full breath. And my coughing fits were debilitating. Of course, I was on every drug available, but even the steroids did not prevent me from using the rescue inhaler every 4 hours-but wanting it more! I was at a point where I just wanted to give up. Then I started surfing the internet for anything that might help. Finally I found Dr. Hahn's protocol, but neither my Pulmonologist or primary doctor felt comfortable trying his plan. My kind pulmonologist even said ,"I'm sorry, but you know I have been brainwashed in school that what I am doing is the best way to help you". I got an appointment with Dr. Hahn. He was wonderful. I started his protocol and within 2 weeks I had totally eliminated my rescue inhaler! I hung on to the steroid inhaler for a little over a month. My life was given back to me! I have had a few ups and downs and had to repeat his protocol, but I am now totally asthma free! Dr. Hahn gave my life back to me! I can breathe!!!! This book could be your lifesaver, too!
on December 13, 2013
Hello my name is David! Four years ago I had a bout with bronchitis for a year. The medical group that I belonged to gave me azithromycin for the condition. The azithromycin helped for about two months and then I came down with bronchitis again. Finally, the last dose of azithromycin got rid of the bronchitis but left me with asthma.
I am retired federal so I can have any insurance plan there is during our open season in November. Sadly, at the time, I had Kaiser Health Insurance. My doctor would not listen to me about a treatment for asthma using azithromycin that I had heard of being used by Dr. Hahn and another physician in Ohio who claimed to have a 90% cure rate.
I had to go outside of Kaiser to a private physician with money out of my own pocket. He had heard of this cure for asthma and gave me the prescription for azithromycin.
Some background information on the asthma that I had for your information! I could not sleep at night mostly due to coughing my head off all night long. Once in a great while you could get up what I called superglue and you would feel much better. I battled this condition for a year and it was miserable. I believe it is the worst condition when you cannot breathe like normal people. I was put on Spiriva and two inhalers that are steroids and certainly not good for people to be on and they did not help that much anyway! Now I use nothing and am asthma free with more money in my pocket without paying for all the medications!
Needless to say, after the treatments with azithromycin the asthma went away. I could breathe at night once more and slept like a baby. Now, this is not the end of it because like a lot of people using this treatment it did come back again. I went to Kaiser urgent care with my usual complaint of sinus problems as I have had four sinus operations and the right maxillary sinus does not drain right so I am prone to bacterial infections. I talked the Kaiser doctor into giving me azithromycin for the infection and I used two prescriptions he gave me to treat the asthma.
So far for three years I am asthma free my lungs have improved greatly and now all I have to do is fight the lung cancer that I have developed.
This book will show you how one physician is fighting the staid medical protocol and trying to cure people of something that does not have to exist!
I have found our healthcare system to be as they say 44th in the world with even Cuba having a much better health system than we do despite the government not allowing medications to flow to Cuba.
You have to search for a doctor that will prescribe azithromycin for your asthma and most will not believe there is such a cure.
Well physicians, I am walking proof that there is such a cure for asthma thanks to Dr. David Hahn and other doctors who actually care whether you live or die and where it is not all about the money and the big pharmaceuticals peddling their poison in a lot of cases. Well this is one drug they developed that backfired on them and cures asthma.
My girlfriend who does all the research for us on medical conditions is the one who came up with Doctor Hahn and his asthma treatment. She emailed him and actually got answers to her questions and immediately I might add. He emailed her on several occasions with advice on how I should treat my condition. So, in closing, thanks to Doctor Hahn I can breathe again!
on December 5, 2013
I am living proof that Doctor Hahn's protocol works. I haven't had any signs and symptoms of Asthma or recurrent , chronic infections in over 2 years since my Primary Care Physician followed his protocol for long-term Erythromycin to treat Mycoplasma Pneumonia undiagnosed, yet diagnosed as Asthma.
on January 3, 2014
I have been waiting for this book, and I am thrilled that it has finally been published. My son had been suffering with asthma for over ten years. When I came across this information in 2008 (via the [...] website), I immediately wrote to our asthma specialist and let him know that we would be making an appointment to discuss the Zithromax protocol that Dr. Hahn recommends. Our asthma specialist admitted that he was aware of this treatment protocol since 1995, and then told me and my son it would not work. Well - it did work. I emailed Dr. Hahn with some questions, and he was kind enough to respond to me. Even though my son no longer has asthma, I waited impatiently for this book to be published. This book is amazing! Every piece of information you need to convince your doctor to treat with Zithromax is in this book, as well as very detailed medical explanations that help you understand asthma and why this treatment protocol works. I highly recommend this book - I bought a copy, and I am going to purchase a copy for my son who no longer has asthma so that he can share it with his brother-in-law and sister-in-law who are both in medical school. I am also going to buy a copy for my older son since it appears that his son is developing asthma and he is 3 1/2 years old. The only other thing I can say is if you know anyone suffering from asthma, share the link to purchase this book - it will probably change their life. If you doctor tells you this won't work, find another doctor. Do not take no for an answer. And one more thing, thank you Dr. Hahn for being so passionate about this and taking the time to write this book!
on December 17, 2013
This treatment saved my life. 2001-2004 I got acute asthma with every cold and then started getting pneumonia. No inhalers helped. I was desperate when a friend told me about his protocol. Great to see it written as my pulmonologist was very reluctant to treat me.
on April 29, 2014
I read this book and then I asked my asthma doctor if I could have my blood tested to see if I could qualify for the medicine necessary to try and cure my asthmatic symptoms. No luck, so I asked my primary care doctor and got my blood tested to see if my blood was positive. It was and she has me on the medicine. Now time will tell if it's going to work in my case. Thanks to Dr. Hann for giving me hope!
on December 12, 2013
Doctor Hahn's solution is working! Three of my family member's asma had been cured or largely improved after Doctor Hahn's treatment. I indeed struggled over years before visited Doctor Hahn. Doctor Hahn just brought gospel to my familty. I was surprised that some Asma Doctors never heard it of when I introduced Doctor Hahn's solution to them! Stop wasting money and health with your Asma Doctor, it deserve a try! Give Doctor Hahn a call, he is very nice and patient,
on January 13, 2014
I've suffered with asthma for 35 years, and in that time it has never been well controlled. Every time I catch the slightest cold, I can look forward to weeks of bronchitis and asthma exacerbation. That means I've needed Prednisone at least once, and often twice per year, along with steroid inhalers, albuterol inhalers and nebulizers. The only times I've gotten through an episode relatively quickly is when I've been prescribed Azithromycin or a similar antibiotic right from the start. I never knew why that was the case, but I always plead with doctors to prescribe it. But since bronchitis is seen as viral, I'm often denied an antibiotic, which means weeks of Prednisone and violent coughing. I never dreamed there might actually be a light at the end of the tunnel with respect to my asthma. I am so thankful to have stumbled across Dr. Hahn and his book. I devoured the book as soon as I received it, and am so encouraged by the information. It just makes so much sense! The book is so well written and organized and accessible to the average person. Of all of the medical information-type books I've ever read, I've never read one that interprets the data so clearly. The personal stories are captivating, and it is very helpful to read personal accounts one can relate to, and which offer so much hope. With Dr. Hahn's help, I will be searching out a doctor who will treat me according to his protocol, and am confident it will be life-changing. If you have asthma, you MUST read this book! -- Judy Olson
on March 2, 2014
I would give this book 10 stars. I was fortunate to see Dr. Hahn just before he retired from practicing. He is a very intelligent, compassionate and maybe even somewhat frustrated man. When you read this book you'll understand the frustration since the established academia prefers to to treat the mysterious illness asthma a conglomeration of medications to see if there is a reduction of symptoms. Dr.Hahn prefers to do something that has improved or eliminated these symptoms in most cases. It worked for me and my sense of smell and taste came back. My family practitioner has also realized the benefits of long term use of azithromycin to treat asthma. Read the book. Dr. Hahn continues his work with U.W. Madison.
on July 16, 2014
I followed his protocol and I am asthma attack free since July 2011. I noticed the antibiotic he uses was making me forget to take my control medicine (glucocorticoid with long acting inhaler). It was prescribed for the sinus infections, side effect of all the asthma drugs I was taking. I haven't had an asthma attack in three years nor a sinus infection. I do have a mild allergic component, but if I take a leukotrine inhibitor and stay away from dust I am ok. Dr. Hahn and my physician in NY state, who listened and tried the protocol after I showed up at his office with the research, are my heroes. Thank you for this wonderful work. I hope now more people will know about this. Thank you Dr. Hahn even though I have never met you. I also took NAC with this treatment and within two weeks my lungs cleared and was able to slowly withdraw the control medicine.