on October 4, 2011
My 8 year old daughter has been plagued her entire life by consistent tooth decay. By 8 years old she has had 19 fillings, 6 root canals with silver caps and 5 extractions. In May 2011, we went for her 3 month cleaning (we took her every 3 months). Big surprise, 3 more cavities. Only this time, something in me said no to fillings. She'd had enough. I went home and called my sister upset over the news. She said to me, you have to read this book. She ordered it for me off of Amazon that day. When it arrived I read it cover to cover, taking notes along the way. Then I did it. I changed everything. I threw out our toothpaste for fluoride free. I started buying raw milk from a local farm. I started buying only grass fed meats, cheese and eggs. I gave her the cod liver oil every day...I cut back on phytic acid rich foods like whole grains...I KNOW what you're thinking...but if you only knew what those whole grains are doing. I began sprouting and fermenting my grains and legumes. Then in September, I went back. By now I was ready for the dentist to say to me...see I told you so. Only she didn't. She paused. She looked at the xrays 3X and then looked at her teeth and then finally, at me. She sat up and said "I don't understand...her cavities have hardened over...this is impossible." I began shaking...I really did. I was instantly as high as a kite. We discussed the new diet for 15 minutes as she took notes and then she said something she never thought she would say, "I don't see a need to fill these cavities at this time." The BIG bonus? I've lost 20 pounds while eating a ton of healthy, raw fats!! Who knew just switching from corn fed meat and dairy to grass fed would make such a difference on my waist!! But it was never about me...it was about saving my daughters smile. Thanks you to the moon and back for this book.
3131 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on April 21, 2008
I noticed some deterioration in my teeth last year, so I started searching online to find out whether anyone knew anything about healing teeth. I found Rami's website and decided to buy his book. Although I had heard of Weston Price and Nourishing Traditions before, it was through Rami's book that I really came face to face with that information. It made a lot of sense to me. Especially thought-provoking for me was Rami's message to vegetarians (I had been one for 15 years). It was also helpful that he had actually set down a dietary protocol whose specific objective is to help teeth heal, which Dr. Price reportedly did not do. The protocol is challenging for me, but I have been introducing elements of it to the best of my ability.

Then I lost a filling. The first dentist I saw diagnosed decay and a probable need for a root canal, and said that the tooth might already be dead. Her pronouncement caused me untold agony over the next several weeks. Then a holistic dentist determined that the tooth is alive and recognized that it has totally re-enamelized. He simply replaced the lost filling. He told me I am lucky, because most people are not able to get their teeth to re-enamelize like that. Well, I am now a believer. Nourishing Traditions is for real, and it was with Rami's explanation and guidance that I found a way to help my body contain the damage in my teeth. My relief at this outcome is immeasurable.

We have been conditioned to believe that the only opinions worth having are those that come from people who have been formally trained and licensed, but I believe that formal training can be restricted and biased, and does not necessarily consider all possibilities. Here is the work of someone who questions the knee-jerk assumptions of the industry and who has taken the trouble to do the research and the self-experimentation in an effort to find a better way. I am very appreciative that Rami has chosen to share his findings, relieving us from each having to go through the whole process of trial and error from scratch. And he brings some much-needed balance to a subject that is approached by so many from a place of fear.
5454 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on January 27, 2008
Why is our modern society so plagued by tooth decay? Did indigenous people from primitive cultures suffer as we do, with rotting teeth? Knowing the cause of the problem is always the first step in correcting it. Ramiel Nagel, in this book about curing tooth decay, addresses these questions and much more. Ramiel does an excellent job exposing the root of the problem. He explains the difference between true prevention and just temporarily treating the symptoms.

The author is not a doctor or a dentist, but became intensely interested in the subject of curing tooth decay due to his young daughter's badly decaying teeth. This situation caused him to be fearful and it was this fear and his love for his daughter which motivated him to find a solution to his daughter's pain and suffering.

I have come to learn through much negative experience with the mainstream medical system, that knowledge acquired through medical school, which is mostly funded by the drug companies and other corporations, is not designed to serve the public's best interests. It is instead designed for profit. Discouraging natural preventative and curative treatments, while promoting only symptomatic treatments, allows the disease process to progress underneath the surface and provides an avenue for future profits. Ramiel Nagel reveals how this conundrum is especially relevant to modern dental care. I love the following example he uses to illustrate this concept.

" In this example, imagine that a tooth is an orange. Imagine a rotting orange, with a small moldy spot. The moldy spot is equivalent to tooth decay. The equivalent of a dentist placing a dental filling would be removing the moldy spot with a knife and filling the spot with glue. Once the mold is removed, the decay process temporarily slows down. A few more days sitting out, and another moldy spot forms. This is just like how, over time, tooth decay continues to progress even after you get a filling." Ramiel travels a bit farther with this comparison, including the root canal procedure.

The author's purpose in writing this book is to share information with readers which will aide them in taking responsibility for their own dental care and for the dental care of their children. Nagel has researched the groundbreaking works of Dr. Weston Price, a dentist who traveled the world, comparing the health of indigenous people eating their native diets, to those in or near the cities who were consuming refined foods. Dr. Weston Price found, without exception, that those eating the unrefined natural foods had very strong constitutions, moral character and well formed facial and jaw structure. Their health was so excellent that there was no need for doctors or prisons. Those eating the denatured foods, in the more "civilized" areas, had to deal with deformed sinus and jaw structure, rotting teeth, increased crime and increased susceptibility to infectious disease.

Nagel stresses the importance of fat soluble vitamins and activators. He explains what they are and what foods supply them. Activators are natural substances, which are not usually present in our modernized diets. They are needed to aide the absorption of important vitamins and minerals. He talks about the importance of eating some foods raw and fermented, including dairy products and organ meats. Fish liver oil also plays an important role in dental and overall skeletal health.

The book provides a daily guideline or protocol for curing and preventing tooth decay. Ramiel lists the foods which are important in helping to form strong teeth and bones. He also lists food to avoid. He tells us it is not possible to regrow a whole tooth but decay can be stopped and hard dentin can be formed over the pulp of a decayed tooth, which prevents pain and the need for a root canal. Our body's calcium phosphorus ratio needs to be in balance and so do our blood sugar levels. I'd like to include one more quote from page 37 of "Cure Tooth Decay"

"The longer your blood sugar is out of balance, and the greater the imbalance, the more the calcium and phosphorus ratios are altered, and thus the higher the likelihood of tooth decay. This explains why frequent snacking on sugar causes significant decay; the blood sugar remains out of balance for a longer period of time, causing more calcium to be removed from the bones. This also illustrates that even natural sugars from fruits, natural sweeteners, and alcohols can contribute to tooth decay. All of them can place the blood sugar level out of balance."

Nagel also includes discussion on root canals, fillings, the dangers of fluoride, xrays and a special section on children's dental health. I found this book to be packed with helpful common sense information. I will keep it close by as a personal guide to not only achieving superior dental health but also general overall health. Our teeth are one of the outward visible manifestations of the internal balance and health of the body.

Ramiel Nagel has no conflicts of interest, no products to sell, except his book, which he hopes will reach and help many overcome and prevent tooth decay. This is a very different type of health book, written from the heart. The information provided is rooted in trial and error experience along with extensive research into the works of Dr.Weston Price, dentist Melvin Page, anthropologist Leon Abrams, and others. The dietary advice put forth in this book is not only crucial for preventing tooth decay but for preserving the health of the human race.
88 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on September 8, 2008
About a month ago I noticed that my enamel was stripping off. I don't believe this was typical enamel erosion. I don't eat citrus fruits or drink soda, don't have gerd or acid reflux, and I'm not bulemic. I have patches and dull strips where there used to be shiny enamel. I bought this book and changed my diet immediately. Within a few weeks the stripping of the enamel stopped. And all of a sudden in a matter of days, I started noticing vast improvements in the surface of my teeth. I read that tooth structure is lattice like, and it really is. You can really see it! For a couple of days, I actually watched it re-knit, and some of the patches have shrunk, by refilling with shiny enamel. I cheated on my birthday and the progress slowed for several days and I didn't notice daily improvements. I am just starting to see them again. There will be no more cheating. I don't want to slow this down.

My daughter just started getting her permanent teeth this spring and they don't have any shine to them at all. She is also getting some enamel finally. Hers doesn't have the appearance of lattice, yet. She is just now getting her first vertical lines. If I could capture this, I'd probably just post the pictures online for the whole world to see that dentists are wrong! Everywhere you read online, "enamel does not grow back..." But, it does. I don't think this is just the enamel "like" glassy coating that Rami refers to. I really believe this is actual enamel re-knitting.

My husband is getting improvements in his teeth as well. A couple of his molars appeared to have black decay in them, and the blackness is fading away.

A bonus from this diet, is that I am finally starting to absorb my nutrients. Both myself and my daughter suffer from deficiencies caused by malabsorption. We are both doing better. And the proof for me, besides my teeth healing, is that my prematurely gray hair is reversing. Premature gray hair is caused by a lack of minerals. So, I must be absorbing some finally.

This book shows you how important proper nutrition is, not just for teeth but for all health. The teeth are not just for eating. They are not unnecessary and expendible. They are keys to your health. They can tell you when something is wrong in your body. Dentures can't do that. If you have cavities, or enamel issues, it's not just a "dental" issue. It's a HEALTH issue. And fillings are just a bandaid. You MUST take responsibility and take control of your health. Only YOU can do that. No doctor or dentist can do that for you. It is hard work. Change is not easy, and not always fun. But it is SO WORTH the effort. Not only will you feel better physically because you're getting proper nutrition, you will feel good knowing that YOU did this for yourself. No bandaids, no magic pills.

I also recommend Sally Fallon's, Nourishing Traditions book along with your purchase of Ramiel Nagel's, Cure Tooth Decay. Her book will help you keep with the guidelines that Rami suggests in this book.

I just want to add a thank you to Rami for his hard work and dedication to writing this book.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on February 15, 2009
When his daughter's teeth began rapidly decaying, the author embarked on a journey to find a solution. Through the writtings of Weston A. Price and Marvin Page, and his own experimentation, he found that tooth decay can be prevented or stopped by diet.

The book starts with a brief denunciation of modern dental notions then reviews the work of Price and Page, paying special attention to their recommendations on diet. Next the author presents his own recommendations on diet (including both the "best" protocol and an alternate vegetarian protocol). The book continues with more detailed discussion of tooth decay, dentistry, and prevention of childhood tooth decay.

Being based on large part on the work of Price and Page, the book's main theme and basic findings are solid, but the author, while railing against modern dental theories that, in his assessment, parade as "science" demonstrates his own poor understanding of the subject matter and inadequate critical thinking skills. As a result, the book is of somewhat dubious value.

For example, on page 6, he rails against the supposed contradiction of the "experts" by quoting the website of the American Dental Association in which they state that tooth decay is caused by sugars and starches in our foods that contact our teeth and PROMOTE bacterial growth. He then quotes the Sugar Association's website where they say that sugar DISABLES bacterial growth. He states, "Basically, what I am saying is that if you leave a bowl of white flour and sugar outside next to a piece of raw fish, in a few hours or days the fish will be ridden with bacteria while the flour and sugar remain the same, nearly impervious to bacterial destruction." He neglects to notice that the DRY item remains while the one with moisture is the one that decays. Drying foods has long been a method of preserving them. (Beef jerky, anyone?)

He also makes some mistakes in summarizing the research of Weston Price. For example, on page 27, he lists the principle sources of fat-soluble vitamins that Price identified in the diets of indigenous groups immune to tooth decay. He states that the third source is "Organs of land animals." In fact, Price names the sources in his book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration which on page 282 lists the third source as, "the organs of animals, and the eggs of birds, wild and domesticated." While few Americans eat organ meats, the vast majority do eat eggs, making this omission non-trivial.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Page's research, so I cannot comment on how accurately the author portrayed this research.

Pros:

* The idea that tooth decay can be halted or prevented by diet, coming from the research of Price and Page, is an important idea to get across to people, and this is the book's main point.
* The book is engaging.
* The author's own experience with diet and tooth decay and what he has found to work for his family and others is useful.

Cons:

* The author's lack of clear thinking and resultant logical mistakes.
* While the author ridicules the idea that bacteria are the cause of tooth decay, he fails to realize they do in fact play a role, if not the most critical one.

Rather than reading this book, I would recommend reading Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Price and perhaps a book by Page. If you can get this book at a library, you may find chapter 4, in which the author presents his dietary recommendations, thought provoking.
3838 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on September 16, 2012
I am giving this book 5 starts because the info it contains is so important for health yet so difficult to come across in our world today. For that alone, the book gets full credit. I did have some minor differences with the book and his website- I am not convinced, for example, that xylitol is bad and to be avoided as he suggests - I did not find his 'evidence for that notion compelling. That aside, I have put the info in the book to positive results. My son had beautiful first teeth - perfect, white, and straight. However, when his first adult teeth came in on the bottom they were puny, orangeish, mottled with crevices that looked like they were covered in cavities. I took him to the dentist and was informed that, no, they were not cavities but had been formed without much enamel; a condition known as enamel hypoplasia. The dentist said it was uncertain whether all his incoming teeth would be affected. Some kids have just a random tooth, others have a whole mouthful. A look on the internet revealed photos of the most hideous monster teeth -when all the teeth are affected - and of course, such teeth do become riddled with cavities due to lack of protective enamel.

I was on a mission. I remembered reading in Weston Price's book on nutrition that the native people had no cavities and that old skulls had evidence of small caries that healed over. Research brought me to this book and I have used some of the principles to good effect. Further research also led me to the importance of K2 (mk-4) that is critical to signal calcium to deposit in bones and teeth rather than in soft tissues, and the vascular system (causing arterial sclerosis and heart disease...hmmm, now its all making sense.) So, I put together a regimen of using daily fermented cod liver oil, grass fed butter, k2 (mk-4 drops)Thorne Research - Vitamin D/K2 Liquid - 1oz silica drops BIOSIL - 1oz. (30ml) and MI paste. I also make our toothpaste using coconut oil, baking soda, calcium, phosphurus, magnesium, and a few other ingredients which works fabulously. I recently read that new research is proving that coconut oil has great ability to kill the bacteria necessary to the cycle of tooth decay so that is further validating.

Well, the great news is that my young son's teeth have tremendously improved. They went from orange to a lightish yellow that is blending in better with the neighboring white baby teeth. His new teeth seem to be increasing in size/width and do not look so puny; the spaces between those teeth appear to be coming together as perhaps the enamel is increasing. The mottled crevices have mostly filled in; the worst and biggest hole in the front has slowly filled in with a white ring that continues to fill in toward its center - somewhat like a scab/scrape heals. Its size started like a tiny bb and now is getting close to smaller that a pin head. He has since had two more teeth erupt - the two top front teeth - and though they are not as white as the baby teeth, they appear to have no mottled enamel. I do not know if the regimen is restoring these teeth inside his gums or if they just hadn't had the same level of problems. Nonetheless, we are continuing on as if to avert a full set of monster teeth - just in case.

I have been using the regimen on my young daughter and myself as well. My daughters teeth seem to be getting whiter and stronger looking. I have not noticed a difference yet in my teeth. I have a line in the front of my top tooth where the enamel split and I was hoping it would heal with this regimen, but so far it has not. However, my teeth actually feel smoother and glossier than before so I know something good is happening. Also, my bleeding gums, swelling, and periodontal problems have completely stopped.

I would highly recommend this for everyone, especially children and pregnant women because, as I learned the hard way, proper nutrition and specific nutrients are critical to the formation of teeth. I especially suggest that people investigate K2 and the many research articles available that point to the rampant deficiency of this vital nutrient that is crucial to bone and tooth growth and maintenance - you may just save your teeth, bones, and avert osteoporosis, heart and cardiovascular disease.

If you want to have your teeth pulled or filled go to the dentist. If you want to grow and maintain your teeth, read this book and use its principles in your daily living.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 18, 2008
I recently tried the Cod Liver Oil by itself for a tooth that was bothering me for 6 months, and boy what results. Having gone to the dentist 3 times and getting fillings for the same tooth twice, then being told I needed a crown and possibly a root canal, I decided to do some investigating. Tried the Cod liver Oil that I got at GNC, and my tooth stopped hurting that same day, and everyday it got stronger and now I can chew on it. Our bodies are amazing thanks rami.

marc
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 10, 2010
The practical advice in this book really seems to be reversing my tooth decay!!!
Halleleuiah brother!!! The dentist wanted me to have two major root canals immediately and two other teeth filled. When I asked him if there was anything I could do with nutrition or supplements to get my teeth to heal, he said "maybe you could slow the decay down a little bit" but that essentially the answer was no.

What a load of s**t!!!! That dental visit was three months ago and my teeth have stopped aching all together, are way less temperature sensative, and feel generally stronger.

Most of us have been totally disempowered regarding the health of our teeth. This information has changed that for me. By the way, Ramiel essentially gives the protocol away for free on his website. I bought the book for $28 anyway though. What a bargain, The dental work was going to cost well over $4,000.00 no wonder dentists don't seem open to this stuff working! Talk about a biased perspective!!!

Think I'm excited, you will be too if you use this info to take tooth health into your own hands!

Very satisfied,
Mike.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 30, 2011
This was taken from my blog:
Healthy teeth are a reflection of overall good health. If you are suffering from dental problems it affects your entire body. Conventional wisdom tells us to brush the sugars off our teeth and try to control bad bacteria but it never addresses what the sugars do our blood that may cause the decay and that sugar consumption causes fluctuations in blood sugar levels that cause the calcium and phosphorus ratios in the blood to fluctuate along with it. It also never addresses the fact that we may not be getting the nutrients to keep our teeth healthy. We have this view that our teeth are separate from the rest of our body and that outside of brushing and flossing there is not much we can do to keep them healthy, but how can this be true when everything in our body is affected by what we eat? Wouldn't the same be true for our teeth?

I've always known there was a connection between dental health and the rest of my health. I just had no idea how large a role nutrition played in it. When I was about 13 I had a dentist fill my mouth with mercury fillings. We had been seeing dentists regularly since we were small with no cavities, then moved and this new dentist suddenly found numerous cavities in mine and my brothers teeth. He lost his license shortly after, not from us, but I have always felt something was fishy there. Regardless, that experience made me never want another cavity again, so I became obsessed with having good dental hygiene, but in spite of my actions I later developed more cavities. I couldn't understand. I was doing everything mainstream told me to do yet I still had new cavities and felt very helpless. Blaming your genes for things might bring peace of mind for some people, but that has never been an acceptable answer for me. There has tobe something I can do better to improve everything in my life.

So I wouldn't say I had an average diet growing up. My mom was some what educated on some natural things. We ate a lot of fruit, nuts, oatmeal, vegetables, conventional meat and WHOLE grains. Not traditionally prepared whole grains but the conventional type. I even sprinkled wheat germ on my plain yogurt. We also had skim milk and I never drank much soda although there were those in my house who did. So why would I have these teeth issues? We had some junk food but was it enough? I was eating a healthy diet, right? Well, later I learned that skim milk was not good, and neither was the conventional meat, and that my nuts had to be soaked and my grains sprouted but was that good enough? NO! Still new cavities.

It wasn't until I read the book Cure Tooth Decaythat I learned that many of the things I had been doing in the name of health were hurting me. That healthy, hearty breakfast of oats was loaded with phytic acid and that whole grain (rye, wheat, spelt, kamut, and barley) sprouted bread was full of bran, germ, phytic acid and toxic lectins. The book explains that: "Phytic acid has a strong inhibitory effect in adults, particularly on the absorption of iron. Even a small amount of phytic acid in ones diet can lead to a significant reduction in iron absorption. While grains, particularly whole grains, are rich in phosphorous, up to 80% of this phosphorous is bound up as phytate, which is not absorbable by the body. Phytic acid inhibits enzymes that we need to digest our food, including pepsin, which is needed for the breakdown of proteins in the stomach, and amylase, which is required for the breakdown of starch into sugar...Grains also contain tannins which depress growth, decrease iron absorption, and damage the mucosal lining of the gastrointestinal tract. In addition to tannins, saponins in grains may inhibit growth." (page 67) Sorry to go biology class on you but I think in order to break the conventional myths about grains we have to have it spelled out for us and I personally need to know how things work. I think it is important to go into detail on the grains because it may be one of the most common touted health foods that is not being prepared the way traditional people ate them. We all know sugar is bad for our health but how many people know about the effects of phytic acid?

So let's address the sugar. If you follow conventional wisdom then you can eat all of the candy, cakes and sugar beans you want as long as you brush them off your teeth when you are done but this is setting you up for failure. It doesn't matter if these sugars are processed or natural, they all affect the fluctuations in some way but obviously white sugar is the worst. What you must know and the book explains is that fluctuations in your blood levels from sugars can cause calcium to be pulled from your teeth or bones. Having your blood sugar levels out of control creates an environment for tooth decay. It is not the sugar in the mouth that is the problem, it is the entire body. I think it's important for us to start thinking of our entire body when we think of our teeth. And for the beer drinkers, unfortunately modern beer has not been fermented like ancient beers and exposes the drinker to toxins and can cause cavities as well.

So I covered how I was eating some of the wrong things but the book also goes into the things I was leaving out that are critical to not only tooth health but overall health. This book introduced me to so many new delicious nutrient dense foods that we weren't previously eating that are full of fat soluble vitamins. I had already learned of the benefits of raw dairy, liver, fish, ghee and cod liver oil but I never would have added broths, sardines, animal organs, bone marrow, or skate liver oil full of fat soluble vitamins to our diets. Nor would I be considering others that we haven't tried like blood, duck eggs, caviar or fish heads.

The book has many good recipes. My favorites are the broth and egg nog and how to prepare grains without phytic acid. Even if you are a vegetarian, the author Ramiel Nageloffers tips on how to heal your teeth. Other things he addresses are the role of hormones and tooth decay, the dangers of fluoride, the importance of breastfeeding, why you shouldn't remove your wisdom teeth unnecessarily and toxic dentistry procedures like mercury. I also found the chapter "Your Bite: The Hidden Cause of Cavities," extremely important to me as a parent. I will never get my kids braces after reading this book and learning how they damage the bone, the bite and facial aesthetics. A whole myriad of health issues come from these unnecessary practices. There are other safer options that Ramiel covers.

The book is a wealth of information that I can't possibly cover in a short review all you can learn from it. It is right up there at the top of my list with The Continuum Concept. I think our teeth are clues to our overall health. We need to treat them like the jewels they are and take extreme measures to take care of them. You are not helpless victims of your genes when it comes to cavities and there is more you can do than brushing and flossing. Thank you for reading and I wish an abundance of health to you and your children.

Not from the book, but excellent quotes to think about:
One would be more justified in stating that the principal cause of dental decay are the dentists, and even prove it - because wherever there are many dentists, the dental health status of the population is significantly worse than where there are few dentists or none at all." ~Dentist Dr. Johann Georg Schnitzer speaking on a dentists congress in Berlin, Germany

The dental establishment is scared to death that the public is going to realize that the entire profession has been making a living by repairing the results of a disease they could have been curing all along!" ~Dr. Robert O. Nara, D.D.S.

Someday, hopefully soon, the dental profession will become extinct... it will happen as soon as the public learns about the cause and cure of cavities and gum problems. No one I've ever known in over 30 years has not wanted to solve their own problems... once they know how." ~Dr. Robert O. Nara, D.D.S
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on February 14, 2010
The book is largely base on the work of Weston A Price, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration which is certainly an outstanding work very worth reading, but it was published 65 years ago and much has been learned in the last 65 years. Also, it is not an easy read.

Weston Price found that cod liver oil, together with butter, provided the nutrients which prevented tooth decay. Price identified vitamin A and Vitamin D as the essential nutrients in cod liver oil, but was unable to identify the essential nutrient in butter and therefore referred to it as the X factor.

It is now know that the mysterious X-factor is vitamin K2 as described the an article by Chris Masterjohn in the Spring 2007 issue of Wise Traditions, the Journal of the Weston A price Association. The article is available on the website of the Weston A. Price Association:

[...]

The article contains a very readable synopsis of Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, and updated nutritional information.

For example, it is now know that vitamin K2 is not heat sensitive, so pasteurized butter is as effective as raw butter. Further, it is now known that fermented dairy products are very high in vitamin K2, so aged cheese is much higher in vitamin K2 than butter. Further, raw milk aged cheese that is aged over 60 days can be shipped across state lines legally and is therefore more readily available to those who prefer raw dairy products.

While cod liver oil is an excellent source of vitamin A and vitamin D, there are other sources that can be used as alternatives.

I recommend reading the article by Chris Masterjohn to anyone interesting in preventing tooth day.
1616 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...