5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves it
MY daughter loves this book, true it only has one word per page but each page has picture for little one (My daughter is 20mo) to point out and name, we checked this book out from the lbrary and I have had to read it it her 28345798 times so I thought I better just get her , her own copy. This book is perfect for little ones 18mo to 2 years!
Published on September 26, 2007 by KaibAzula

2.0 out of 5 stars not age 4-8 reading level
I purchased several of these as a party favor for my preschooler's birthday party. I was very disappointed to discover that there is only 1 word on each page: red, orange, yellow, etc. I would say that this type of book would appeal to a child 12-18 mos. and younger, definitely not a child 4-8. I will be contacting Amazon to try and exchange it.
Published on June 14, 2007 by S. Reeves

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves it, September 26, 2007
This review is from: Curious George Color Fun (CGTV Board Book): Die-cut Board Book (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Indigo is a color, too!, November 24, 2009
We bought this book for our 1-year-old last Christmas, and she wanted to "read" it all the time. There really are no words other than the name of the color - good for when kids get a little older and are learning how to spell. (My daughter can recognize the words Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Purple because of this book.) She now also knows the the colors of the rainbow, in order...including indigo. Yes, indigo is a color in this book between blue and purple - you'd think pink or black or white might have been included, but nope - just indigo. So now my daughter calls anything dark-blue, indigo; this quite impresses her preschool teacher. Overall, fun book.

2.0 out of 5 stars not age 4-8 reading level, June 14, 2007

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, July 15, 2014
Poor quality of board book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Minimal content, April 16, 2014
Oh look, a red balloon! Oh, look an orange one! Oh, a yellow one!... yep, a green one..and blue... Very limited pictures for each color and the back is so distracting that it is never flipped through, we just jump to the end... skip this George and go for a touch and feel one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for little learners!, March 13, 2014
My 3 year old grandson loves Curious George and this book added more fun to his collection of crazy monkey stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're books, they're good, August 23, 2013
They're good books for little kids who are obsessed with CG like my little guy. He loves these books. Good quality, fast shipping, fun topic, colors, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Curious George Wins, August 2, 2011
a must for any Curious George loving child! my daughter loves George so I naturally wanted to incorporate learning George books - she loves these books (the series). they are simple but sweet and fun to learn with.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it., July 16, 2014
This was gift for grandchild. He loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 28, 2014
My grandchildren love this book.

Curious George Color Fun (CGTV Board Book): Die-cut Board Book
Curious George Color Fun (CGTV Board Book): Die-cut Board Book by H. A. Rey (Board book - January 22, 2007)
$6.99 $6.29