From the Back Cover
From hogs and hacks to brooms and bonspiels - your ultimate guide to curling!
This updated guide has curling covered, from game fundamentals to complex strategy. Whether you're a rookie or seasoned player, fan or coach, this is the curling book for you. Armed with the many tips and pointers in this fun, friendly book, you'll have no excuse not to head down to your local club and get curling!
Discover how to:
- Get the most out of the game - as a fan or as a player
- Improve your delivery, shots, and sweeping
- Form a winning team
- Enter and play in curling events
- Enjoy the unique spirit of the game
- Find listings of all our books
- Choose from many different subject categories.
- Sign up for eTips at etips.dummies.com
About the Author
He is a two-time winner of the Scotty Harper Award for the top curling story in Canada, and in 1995 he wrote The Brier: The History of Canada's Most Celebrated Curling Championship, the first comprehensive history of that great event.
When not writing about curling, Bob is the editor of SCORE Golf Magazine, Canada's leading golf publication. He is also heard talking about golf on a nationally syndicated radio program and appears frequently on TSN.