Current Print Subscribers button?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2011 3:19:22 PM PST
Where is it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 8:45:08 AM PST
Scotia says:
Should be a banner at the top of the app that says, "current subscribers, click here" or something to that effect. Once you sign up with your address or subscription number from the label on your magazine, it should (if it works) create an account for you, and then you're supposed to be able to use that login info to log into the app. Sadly, it's not working for me and some others.

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 11:33:34 AM PST
JJB DC says:
Maybe I'm just lucky, but I had no problem in getting set up as a current subscriber. It took a while, though, and I thought a couple of times that the download had actually stalled. Fortunately, I got distracted from the whirly icon and when I came back there was the sign-up form waiting to be filled out. It went smoothly enough after that point.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 17, 2012 3:03:40 PM PDT
Jeffrey Lee says:
Same question as Joan's and Scotia: Where is the "Current Subscriber" banner???????

Jeffrey

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 17, 2012 3:05:39 PM PDT
Jeffrey Lee says:
Hey JJB DC,
How's the weather? Where is the current subscriber button? I saw nothing on the top right of the window.
j-fry

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2012 9:24:04 PM PDT
Edward Abell says:
Did you ever find the button?I still can't find it either!It's just not on the page!Help!

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 7:10:21 PM PST
jenjochach says:
ugh, i'm having the same problem. i found teh "already a subscriber" button, i enter my email and password... but then nothing. cannot get in. tried more times than I care to admit at this point. Awful ap!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The New Yorker (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The New Yorker (Kindle Tablet Edition) by Condé Nast
2.8 out of 5 stars   (424)