Dual polyurethane front wheels provide a stable, smooth-rolling ride.
- Motor: DC earth magnet
- Battery: EV-rated SLA type, plug-and-play design with 24V4.5Ah 108Wh pack (consisting of two 12V 4.5Ah valve-regulated, rechargeable cells)
- Charge System: UL-listed Currie smart charger with LED status display
- Controller: Exclusive Currie PWM smart power microprocessor; 24-volt, fully-potted with relay protection and battery gauge
- Top Speed: Up to ten MPH, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Range: Up to five miles, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Drive: Patented Currie Electro-Drive chain drive system
- Brakes: Rear band brake and alloy motor inhibit lever
- Wheels: Currie polyurethane front wheels and solid rubber rear wheel
- Tires: Currie eight-inch rear and six-inch front
- Handlebars: Exclusive Currie design with removable bars
- Steering: Special carving design with lean-to-turn feature
- User Controls: Power on/off switch, easy access charger port in frame console
- Deck: Nonslip ABS resin with in-mold graphics and brand logo badge
- Frame: High-tensile steel, heavy-duty with high-impact resin battery box
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Rider Age/Weight Limit: Recommended for ages eight and up, rider not to exceed 150 pounds
- Battery Life: 200 cycles
- Charge Time: Eight to ten hours
Currie Technologies eZip powered bicycles and scooters include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship in the frame and components, with the exception of tires, inner tubes, and batteries.
About Currie Technologies
Currie Technologies makes hybrid and electric powered bicycles and scooters with patented Electro-Drive Technology, under the iZip and eZip brands. The company builds products that offer cost effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation.