The eZip Trailz bike features a 450-watt DC Brushed Earth Magnet Motor and a seven-speed, pedal powered drivetrain.
- User selectable PAS/TAG (Twist and Go--or--Pedal Assist) System
- Controller: exclusive Currie Electro-Drive 24-Volt Fully Potted with Power Gauge Function
- Motor: 450-watt DC Brushed Earth Magnet Motor
- Battery: EV rated SLA type, rear rack mounted, 24V/10Ah pack, (2) 12V/10Ah valve regulated, rechargeable
- Charge System: UL listed Currie Smart Charger with LED status display
- Top Speed: 15 miles per hour/24 kilometers per hour (rider weight, rider input, and terrain contingent)
- Range: up to 15 to 22 miles/24 to 35 kilometers with normal pedaling (rider weight, rider input, and terrain contingent). Easily add an optional second battery pack to double the range.
- User Controls: power on/off switch, easy access charger port in removable battery pack, twist throttle with PAS+TAG function and battery gauge
PAS/TAG (Twist and Go or Pedal Assist) System:
- User selects between two modes: PAS--pedal assist or TAG throttle activated
- PAS: 50 percent of available power assist, conserving battery power and rider energy.
- Pedaling while Activating Throttle: user can go from 50 percent pedal assist to full power assist, with out pedaling, or anywhere in between.
Bicycle Components and Specifications:
- Drivetrain: Shimano rear derailleur, SRAM grip shifter, Shimano 7-speed freewheel
- Brakes: alloy linear pull with alloy brake inhibit lever
- Wheels: alloy 26-inch rims
- Tires: Currie Comfort Tires 26 by 2.0 inches
- Handlebar/Stem: mid-rise bar and stem
- Forks: suspension
- Saddle: comfort design, Q/R alloy post
- Frame: exclusive Currie Hi-Ten Steel, bottle bosses, fender, and rack mounts
- Cranks: alloy 44T crankset, double chainguard
- Pedals: resin dual sided pedals
- Weight: 68 pounds/31 kilograms
- Rider Age and Weight Limit: young adult to adult/do not exceed 240 pounds/109 kilograms