The new 2 wheeled Nano Electric Scooter is the perfect solution for teens on the go This scooter has never been so practical and affordable for hanging out with friends Specifications: MOTOR: 300W of Power from a DC Earth Magnet BATTERY: EV Rated SLA Type, Plug and Play Design in Nylon Handled Pack, 24V/ 7Ah Value Regulated, Rechargeable Cells CHARGE SYSTEM: UL Listed Currie Smart Charger with LED Status Display CONTROLLER: Exclusive Currie PWM Smart Power Microprocessor 24 Volt Fully Potted with Relay Protection and Battery Gauge TOP SPEED: Up to 12mph/ 19 km/h (Rider Weight and Terrain Contingent) RANGE: Up to 5 Miles / 9 km (Rider Weight and Terrain Contingent) DRIVE: Patented Currie Electro-Drive-Chain Drive System: BRAKES: Rear Band Brake and Alloy Brake Inhibit Lever WHEELS and TIRES: Currie Exclusive Polished Alloy Wheels. Currie Low Profile Street Slick Tires 10" (front) and 8" (rear) HANDLEBAR/STEM: Exclusive Currie Design-Removable Bars FORK: Standard Unicrown Design with Oversteering Limit USER CONTROLS: Power On/Off Switch, Easy Access Charger Port in Frame Console DECK: Non-Slip ABS Resin with In-Mold Graphics and Brand Logo Badge FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel, Heavy Duty with One-Piece Steel Tooled Battery Box and Oversized Head Tube SEAT KIT: Optional Plug and Play Seat Kit can be added NET WEIGHT: 49 lb/ 22 kg RIDER AGE and WEIGHT LIMIT: Ages 13+ / Do Not Exceed 180lbs / 82 kg
The Currie E-4.5 electric scooter gives young riders the freedom to explore the neighborhood on a scooter that's as practical and affordable as it is fun to ride.
- Motor: DC earth magnet with 150 watts of power
- Battery: EV-rated SLA type, plug-and-play design in nylon handled pack; 24V4.5Ah 108Wh pack, consisting of two 12V4.5Ah valve-regulated, rechargeable cells
- Charge System: UL-listed Currie smart charger with LED status display
- Controller: Exclusive Currie PWM smart power microprocessor; 24-volt, fully-potted with relay protection and battery gauge
- Top Speed: Up to ten MPH, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Range: Up to five miles, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Drive: Patented Currie Electro-Drive chain drive system
- Brakes: Rear band with alloy motor inhibit lever
- Wheels: Eight-inch front and six-inch solid rubber rear alloy wheels
- Handlebars: Exclusive Currie design with removable bars
- Steering: Standard unicrown design with oversteering limit
- User Controls: Power on/off switch, easy access charger port in frame console
- Deck: Nonslip ABS resin with in-mold graphics and brand logo badge
- Frame: High-tensile steel, heavy-duty with steel battery box
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Rider Age/Weight Limit: Recommended for ages eight and up, rider not to exceed 150 pounds
- Battery Life: 200 cycles
- Charge Time: Eight to ten hours
Currie Technologies eZip powered bicycles and scooters include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship in the frame and components, with the exception of tires, inner tubes, and batteries.
About Currie Technologies
Currie Technologies makes hybrid and electric powered bicycles and scooters with patented Electro-Drive Technology, under the iZip and eZip brands. The company builds products that offer cost effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation.