Go the distance with ease and speed when you hop aboard the Ezip E450 Electric Scooter, which features both a deck for standing and a removable seat for comfort on longer rides. When you need to go a farther distance than a comfortable walk, the Ezip 450 will get you there and back quickly thanks to its 8-mile range (depending on rider weight) and top speed of 15 MPH. You'll enjoy a smooth ride thanks to the front suspension fork. The seat goes on and comes off easily with the included quick-disconnect seat kit. Other features include a durable high-tension steel deck and battery box with non-slip ABS resin with in-mold graphics, front disc brake with power modulator, comfortably plush seat, variable speed twist grip, and Currie low-profile 10-inch Street Slick tires. This scooter is for ages 13 and up, with a maximum rider weight of 180 pounds. Speed up to 15 MPH and Range up to 8 miles (Rider weight and terrain contingent). Motor: 450W of Power from a DC Earth Magnet Battery: EV Rated SLA Type, Plug and Play Design in Nylon Handled Pack, 24V / 10Ah Pack, (2) 12V / 10Ah Valve Regulated, Rechargeable Charge System: UL Listed Currie Smart Charger with LED Status Display Controller: Exclusive Currie PWM Smart Power Microprocessor 24 Volt Fully Potted with Relay Protection and Battery Gauge Top Speed: Up to 15 mph / 24 km/h (Rider Weight and Terrain Contingent) Range: Up to 8 Miles / 13 km (Rider Weight and Terrain Contingent) Drive: Currie Electro-Drive® Chain Drive System Brakes: Powerful Linear Pull Brake and Alloy Brake Inhibit Lever Wheels: Currie Exclusive Alloy Wheels Tires: Currie Durable Street Slick Tires 10” Handlebar: Exclusive Currie Folding Design - Lay Forward Bars Fork: Unicrown Fork with Oversteering Limit and Linear Pull Brake User Controls: Power On/Off Switch, Easy Access Charger Port in Frame Console Deck: Non-Slip ABS Resin with In-Mold Graphics and Brand Logo Badge
The E-450 electric scooter is designed with increased power, slick yet rugged tires, head-turning graphics and an aggressive powerboard design that make this agile machine the ideal companion for teens who want to rule the sidewalk.
A high-tensile steel frame with eye-catching paint holds up to years of abuse (green model shown).
- Motor: DC earth magnet with 450 watts of power
- Battery: EV-rated SLA type, plug-and-play design in nylon handled pack; 24V10Ah 240Wh pack, consisting of two 12V10Ah valve-regulated, rechargeable cells
- Charge System: UL-listed Currie smart charger with LED status display
- Controller: Exclusive Currie PWM smart power microprocessor; 24-volt, fully-potted with relay protection and battery gauge
- Top Speed: Up to 15 MPH, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Range: Up to eight miles, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Drive: Patented Currie Electro-Drive chain drive system
- Brakes: Front linear pull brake and alloy motor inhibit lever
- Wheels: Currie exclusive alloy wheels
- Tires: Ten-inch Currie low profile street slick tires
- Handlebars: Exclusive Currie folding design
- Forks: Unicrown design with oversteering limit
- User Controls: Power on/off switch, easy access charger port in frame console
- Deck: Nonslip ABS resin with in-mold graphics and brand logo badge
- Frame: High-tensile steel, heavy-duty with one-piece steel tooled battery box and oversized head tube
- Weight: 52 pounds
- Rider Age/Weight Limit: Recommended for ages 13 and up, rider not to exceed 180 pounds
- Battery Life: 200 cycles
- Charge Time: Six to eight hours
Currie Technologies eZip powered bicycles and scooters include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship in the frame and components, with the exception of tires, inner tubes, and batteries.
About Currie Technologies
Currie Technologies makes hybrid and electric powered bicycles and scooters with patented Electro-Drive Technology, under the iZip and eZip brands. The company builds products that offer cost effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation.