A comfortable on/off seat kit helps boost comfort on long trips.
- Motor: DC earth magnet with 500 watts of power
- Battery: EV-rated SLA type, plug-and-play design in nylon handled pack; 24V10Ah 240Wh pack, consisting of two 12V10Ah valve-regulated, rechargeable cells
- Charge System: UL-listed Currie smart charger with LED status display
- Controller: Exclusive Currie PWM smart power microprocessor; 24-volt, fully-potted with relay protection and battery gauge
- Top Speed: Up to 15 MPH, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Range: Up to eight miles, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Drive: Patented Currie Electro-Drive chain drive system
- Brakes: Rear band with alloy motor inhibit lever
- Wheels: Currie exclusive five-spoke alloy wide mag wheels
- Tires: 12.5-inch Currie street slick tires with Tuff-Tire Technology; elastomer sub-tread reduces chances of flatting
- Handlebars: Exclusive Currie folding design
- Forks: Unicrown design with oversteering limit
- User Controls: Power on/off switch, easy access charger port in frame console; throttle with battery gauge
- Deck: Nonslip ABS resin with in-mold graphics and brand logo badge
- Frame: High-tensile steel, heavy-duty with one-piece steel tooled battery box and oversized head tube
- Seat: Easy on/off kit included
- Weight: 56 pounds
- Rider Age/Weight Limit: Recommended for ages 13 and up, rider not to exceed 180 pounds
- Battery Life: 200 cycles
- Charge Time: Six to eight hours
Currie Technologies eZip powered bicycles and scooters include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship in the frame and components, with the exception of tires, inner tubes, and batteries.
About Currie Technologies
Currie Technologies makes hybrid and electric powered bicycles and scooters with patented Electro-Drive Technology, under the iZip and eZip brands. The company builds products that offer cost effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation.