5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy
Published on October 22, 2012 by MTCUBED66

2.0 out of 5 stars Not entirely pleased
Good service, but I didn't know this curry was going to be so hot. The 2 stars is because I won't really be using it much because of the heat. I wish the ad had a big "HOT" somewhere obvious. Not pleased.
Published on November 11, 2012 by Motionjunkie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, October 22, 2012
This review is from: S&B Curry Powder, Oriental, 3 oz (85 g) (Grocery)
My Aunt introduced me to this product about ten years ago. She was a world traveler, and this was her and my Uncle's favorite Curry. However, I could only buy it when I visited them in California. I never could find it in local stores. With Amazon, the store came to me, and now I can have my favorite Curry when I want it! This Curry is very warming, not too overpowering, not bitter, just right. You can put alot in your recipe if you want, but it still stays Yummy. This kind has never bothered my stomach! The price is very reasonable considering the quality ingredients. I have tried other, more expensive kinds from the specialty kitchen stores, but S&B is the best :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Curry for Chicken Salad, August 29, 2012
This is the perfect curry for Curried Chicken Salad. We don't eat it that often and a can lasts us about a year. The metal can and lid keeps it fresh.

For the best taste, add a little water to a Tablespoon or so of curry powder to make a thick paste and let it rest for at least 30 minutes. We then measure out the amount of mayonnaise needed for the chicken salad. Blend in a little of the curry powder at a time until you get the flavor intensity you desire.

We usually make it with 13 oz of canned chicken, diced onions, diced celery, chopped pecans/walnuts and the curried mayonnaise. You can also add, diced hot or bell peppers, diced tomatoes, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars S&B Ortiental curry powder, June 12, 2012
This is great stuff. We are not really officinados for curry, but this is a signature meal when my wife makes it. We have tried other powders and this is certainly the best for us.
It has become the most popluar meal of choice when our adult children come to visit. Our problem has been determmining where we can purchase this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars makes delicious curry, December 27, 2013
Michelle Collins (Woodward, OK United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: S&B Curry Powder, Oriental, 3 oz (85 g) (Grocery)
This curry powder is extremely tasty, and even just typing this review is making me want to make some curry. Really that's what's important. If you are unsure if this curry powder is going to be good, put your worries to rest. It is fragrant, a medium amount of spicy, and delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+ would eat again, April 8, 2014
This review is from: S&B Curry Powder, Oriental, 3 oz (85 g) (Grocery)
Tastes better than the crap you buy in the store, one of these will last a long time. Made Japanese curry with this and it came out very nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say.., June 7, 2013
Curry is not used too often in my household except for when I am the only one eating what I made. Flavor is good and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tasty Spice - Been Using For Years, July 11, 2014
This review is from: S&B Curry Powder, Oriental, 3 oz (85 g) (Grocery)
This is a curry powder that I have used for many years. A good, unique flavor, with some heat that you can control with quantity. It does not overpower the food once you get a handle on its potency. Three ounces lasted me quite a while; flavoring food is a personal issue, of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, July 1, 2014
the best!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Spicy Curry, March 10, 2014
Pat T "Pat PT" (WASHINGTON, DC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: S&B Curry Powder, Oriental, 3 oz (85 g) (Grocery)
I just used it on Sunday and it made my cauliflower taste very good (curried). Better than the ones I have bought at some of the grocery stores. It arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, July 13, 2013
No additives, just all the spices you need in a convenient little tin! I use it to make Japanese-style curry all the time! I'm not sure if you can make any other styles of curries of it, it has a very mild flavor-even sweet flavor compared to South Asian curries.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

S&B Curry Powder, Oriental, 3 oz (85 g)
$6.29