Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 21, 2013
This was the 5th book I have read on Holmes and wow is all I got to say. This book really goes into great details of the Holmes curse and Adam shares some theories that make you wonder more about H.H. Holmes and how much he was a mystery.
on June 4, 2012
I paid .99 cents for this publication and I regret doing so. The writing is bad, the spelling is atrocious and the accuracy of the historical documentation is dubious at best. I couldn't wait to put it down.
on February 26, 2013
I especially enjoyed the details of the fates of these people who came into contact with the psychotic HH Holmes.