Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 15, 2014
I read the reviews that were available for the 1 and 12 month subscriptions an most people said they couldn't get their code to work or get it to work in general. I purchased the 3 month subscription and I followed the directions here for activating a subscription when you bought time on Amazon which are found here: [...]

After you purchase this on Amazon, a page comes up that says Thank You for your order and you can click Start Download (if you don't already have the client installed) or you can click the link that says "Only need product keys?" and it will take you to a page where you can click to show the product key. Copy that product key, then go to the Curse Premium page that is in the directions I linked to above AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU WANT PREMIUM ACTIVE ON. Paste the product key in and submit, then you accept the terms, then it will say Code Accepted or something like that. I already had Curse Client running, so I closed it, then restarted it. I got a message saying that due to the fact that my subscription had changed, I was logged out, which was a little alarming. However, when I logged back in, all was good and my Curse Premium was active.

I believe that the mistake some people made is thinking you can just download the client from the page after they purchased this and they would have Premium. That is not correct. You MUST use the Product Key to activate your subscription on the Curse Premium page. Then if you already had the client, it will work, or if you need the client you can download it from the Amazon page OR the Curse.com site and it will work once you've logged into the Curse Client. The subscription is attached to your account Login.

I like Curse Premium because I have two computers that I play on and all I have to do is click one button to keep them in sync! I also like that if I have to reinstall the client for some reason, all my addons will already be there! It also doesn't show those annoying ads on the Curse.com site and in the Curse client, which to me is worth the few dollars a month I'm paying. Our subscriptions also help to support the addon developers. Overall I think it's an excellent value, but Curse.com's support does really suck, a week or two could go by before you get an answer from them, if you get one at all. Again, still worth it because it's so cheap.

I hope this helps you all!

See 1 answered question