Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cursed (Unrated Version)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on June 12, 2016
I have always been a Wes Craven fan. This movie takes me back to when I enjoyed Mya's music and Christina Ricci and Shannon Elizabeth on the big screen.
on May 27, 2016
Christina has done better work, but this was a nice gap-filler. Special effects weren't bad for the time period.
on May 23, 2016
Not deep, but very entertaining. Balance of funny and serious, and just fun to watch. Won't make you lie awake pondering the meaning of life, but will entertain you for a while.
on May 22, 2016
Werewolves and a werewolf-dog. This movie has its moments despite the overt agenda's.
on May 11, 2016
Loved it but it could have had a better ending.
on May 9, 2016
Pretty good. Starts to drag on about halfway through.
on May 4, 2016
Item arrived in a timely manner and it was in good condition. I have been enjoying it. :) Thanks!
on April 25, 2016
not what expected
on April 19, 2016
Goofy, predictable but still fun to watch.
on April 12, 2016
This one has it's moments of being really good then slumps and drags for awhile, picks back up again, then drags, then picks back up. It's sorta a roller-coaster ride film for me.

It is a comedy-horror and not everyone gets "comedy-horror". I found some of the comedy lame while some of it I laughed out loud. I think this one would have been much better as a pure horror myself because the werewolf is great!

This is a film where the reviews are about equally split - some love it, some hated it. Like any film you should watch it to find out if it suits your taste.

5/10