Curtain Call - The Hits (Explicit Lyrics: 17 Tracks Out of Print CASSETTE)
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is his fifth album, the first Greatest Hits compilation, and includes three new songs as well as most of his hit singles from “The Slim Shady LP”, “The Marshall Mathers LP”, “The Eminem Show”, “Encore” and the “8 Mile” soundtrack. It also includes the live version of “Stan” performed at the 2001 Grammy’s by Eminem and Elton John. The one omission that comes to mind is “Superman”, and also maybe “Encore”, but there are enough hits to make most people very happy.
The new tracks are “FACK”, a funny track that more than earns a PA warning, the infectious “Shake That” (featuring Nate Dogg), and one of the best new songs around - “When I’m Gone”. Lyrics from “When I’m Gone” strongly hint that Eminem may be taking a break to spend more time with his daughter and niece, and he also may be working on expanding his production portfolio.
“What happens when you become the main source of her pain
"Daddy look what I made"
Dad's got to go catch a plane
"Daddy, where's Mommy, I can't find Mommy where is she?"
I don't know, go play, Hailey baby, your daddy's busy”
This album represents the very best of Eminem, plus a couple of excellent new tracks. Highly recommended.
Amanda Richards, December 6, 2005
2. Fack- When I first heard this I really didn't know what to think. It's no where near better than past songs but provides few laughs.
3. The Way I Am - Of course you know this song. In where Em tells the media to f**k off. I personally love this song.
4. My Name Is- One of his most annoying songs ever next to The Real Slim Shady and Just lose It. But it is was his first single and was in my music rotation to the point of I got sick of hearing it.
5. Stan - Guy obsessed with eminem. Writes him. Eminem doesnt write back. Guy gets mad and drives off of a bridge with his gf in the back seat. Eminem writes guy back. Eminem realizes the guy he saw on the news was Stan. Simple plot. Great Song.
6. Lose Yourself- Has a great message. To never give up on your dreams and to take an good thing when it comes to you. Also shows conflicts from the movie 8 mile interjecting with conflicts that Em was facing at that moment in his career.
7. Shake That- Not really lyrical but a song to dance with your friends to.
8. Sing For The Moment- One of my favorites. I love this song! Talks about what he goes through with fans/media/Kim cheating. He really puts it in a way that everyone can understand.
9. Without Me - Even though It has the same formula as My Name Is, Without Me is far less anoying. I often find myself riding in my car with my little nieces going crazy, dancing to it.
10. Like Toy Soldiers- Trying to stop the beef with Ja/Benzino. Shows that he is just trying to be the bigger man by stepping away.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived on time and plays perfectly. Although it includes a few songs from Encore, the entire album is the real Eminem that will make you want to fight, cry, laugh, and think.Published 15 days ago by Nicole Iannone
super mad the vinyl was well protective in the package but when I went to play the vinyl it skipped the songs. it looks brand new so I don't understand why it skipped. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
Faster ever shippment not the one I was looking for already have that one but give it to my son and he loved itPublished 1 month ago by horacio rodriguez