4.0 out of 5 stars A legitimate "copy"
I'm pretty sure this still smells like the original stuff I had before it. What follows is an explanation of how it's not branded by Liz Clairborne, but is licensed by them and still a legitimate product.

Published 19 months ago by The Dude

2.0 out of 5 stars Curve by Liz Claiborne for Men - 4.2 Ounce Cologne Spray
Published on April 4, 2012 by justacustomer

2.0 out of 5 stars Curve by Liz Claiborne for Men - 4.2 Ounce Cologne Spray, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Curve by Liz Claiborne for Men - 4.2 Ounce Cologne Spray (Misc.)
Wow, I don't know what to say. This is a good cologne but it is fake. Its not by Liz Claiborne. It was not sealed when it came, I just got the cologne, and the bottle should say CURVE by Liz Claiborne....but nowhere can you see this anywhere. If people keep doing this NOBODY will buy colognes online. They are just trashing this market. Amazon do something or you wont get revenue from selling perfumes online. Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine is 100% Fake, March 13, 2012
Don't take me wrong, I love Curve cologne but I'm certain mine is fake. After using it for 7 days everyday on my skin, cloth(very generous amount)within 15 minutes, smell is gone, And I mean gone. I'm sorry for 1 star rating but i have to rate this for what i have and not for what it might have been.

4.0 out of 5 stars A legitimate "copy", February 2, 2013
The Dude (Denton/Arlington, TX) - See all my reviews

When I received my product, based on other reviews I had seen, I looked for "Liz Clairborne" labeling, as there was on my previous bottle. It's not there, but I did find on the can the legal notice saying, "CURVE IS A TRADEMARK OF LCI AND IS USED UNDER LICENSE." Beyond that it says it's made in USA and distributed by "EA Fragrances Co." in NYC, which evidently also has a basis in London. They have a website of "getcurve" .com.

A quick google search reveals that this really is the "real" Curve cologne, as it got moved over to "EA" as above in 2009. So it's not a scam--the original company just delegated it out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Curve from amazon not Liz Claiborne FAKE, May 18, 2012
This is an OK cologne but it is fake not by Liz Claiborne.
Not sealed when it came
Should say CURVE by Liz Claiborne but nope
Plastic sticker saying curve
NOT WORTH $25.... MAYBE $10
VERY DISAPPOINTING
AND NOW HOW DO I RETURN THIS TO AMAZON...?

***Amazon really customer friendly refunded me the ***
***next day so online with service like this possibly ***
***more online cologne purchases THANK YOU AMAZON ***

1.0 out of 5 stars It can't get faker than that, January 12, 2013
It can't get faker than that, the can comes in a different color, the sticker in the bottle is fake, the scent it's kinda like it but doesn't last that long, it's a real shame that amazon sells stuff like that.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!!, January 28, 2012
This is fake! I bought this for my hubby and he ask me why the smell doesnt last long.. We been using curve for 10 years and im so disappointed with this purchase! I would never buy this anymore!

1.0 out of 5 stars The batch I received was like scented water....doesn't smell like curve should smell, September 16, 2013
I have been wearing curve since 1999 (this exact type). This batch that I received literally has no scent to it. I can spray 5~6 times before I start to smell anything.
On any other curve that I've ever purchased, it takes 1~2 sprays...that would last all day.
Not sure what happened, but pretty disappointed in this order.

1.0 out of 5 stars I want my money you sold me a knockoff, May 23, 2012
I know what curve smell like and you sold me a knock-off you thief. give me my money back and stop taking advantage off people.GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells Like My Grandma's Perfume, May 22, 2012
This product STINKS. Of the hundreds of items I have purchased from Amazon this is the first I have attempted to return. I was disappointed to learn that this is not a returnable item "for safety reasons". DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I wish I could give it a lower rating than one star.

4.0 out of 5 stars My nose, November 6, 2013
The smell is so smelly it smelled a certain smell all over me and it smelled like a smell I'd never smelt

Curve by Liz Claiborne for Men - 4.2 Ounce Cologne Spray