4.0 out of 5 stars An Important Magazine
Published 21 months ago by Vanessa Campbell

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like other Kindle mags...
I thought this magazine would be as snazzy as Glamour with the realistic full color pages, but it isn't. Too bad because I really like it and can't find the paper version here.. and I don't want to subscribe.
Published on March 23, 2012 by Yakia

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like other Kindle mags..., March 23, 2012
This review is from: Curve Magazine (Kindle Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Magazine Formatting NOT Appropriate for Kindle Reading, March 16, 2012
This review is from: Curve Magazine (Kindle Edition)
When it comes to magazines or periodicals, you are better off buying a paper copy. It is not easy to thumb through or manuever from article to article, pictures are not clear or are tiny and cannot be seen at all. The format for Kindle is terrible!

4.0 out of 5 stars An Important Magazine, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Curve Magazine (Kindle Edition)
My wife and I have subscribed to Curve for years. It is a good way for us to feel connected to the lesbian community. It is important for lesbians to have a magazine like this. There are so few that are for and by proud lesbians. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that some of the writers/contributors to this magazine can be a tad bi-phobic at times. I would love to find a similar magazine that celebrates bisexuality, but until I do, we will keep Curve in our house.

5.0 out of 5 stars curve, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Curve Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Good read and articles for all age groups. Beautiful pictures. This magazine is worth every penney. Read it every month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Curve!, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Curve Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Love it!! Keeps the gay community in touch and up to date. It's a must have for parents and friends of LGBT as well!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it used to be, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Curve Magazine (Kindle Edition)
I may cancel this subscription. Somehow, I remember it being much better, a bit disappointed. Bring back the old curve!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Magazine, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Curve Magazine (Kindle Edition)
From a fellow lesbian, I have found this magazine to be a great joy to read.....cover to cover! It's a must have!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I am enjoying the Magazine, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Curve Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Great writing and diverse topics. I would appreciate a less scattered electronic format. Overall I fin it enjoyable and informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistently good, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Curve Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Always well-sourced and a wonderful guide to current issues and lesbian culture in America. The digital copy can help you keep up to date when abroad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good articles and interviews, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Curve Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Originally picked up the January 2014 issue because of the cover model (big fan of their work), but reading the entire magazine I was very impressed. I'm definitely looking to keep my subscription going now.

Curve Magazine