Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on February 26, 2013
I got these shoes for awhile now and i love them. Very cool style, comfy and easy to put on take off. These are my work shoes. I live in Asia where there is a lot of taking off shoes when entering into homes, holy places, and sometimes restaurants and businesses, so the slip-on function is very convenient. The elastic is tight enough that it hugs my feet.

The only drawback for these shoes though is that it does not do well in wet slippery conditions, like wet flat smooth surfaces. Suddenly it feels like iceskating. You just have to be very careful during those conditions. If i have a baby i would need to look for other options. Hope this is something that CUSHE would improve on for the next iteration. This would definitely make 5 star for me if they fix this issue.

I definitely am interested in checking out the outdoor model with vibram sole. Need something hard core enough for a hiking trip to Nepal but still usable for daily urban commute and backpacking trip.
on April 11, 2013
Not only do they look slick, but from the first time I put them on out of the box, they felt like a comfy old pair of trusted shoes. They are truly kushy in feeling, like standing on a soft mud pie that melds to your feet just right, right of he bat.
I usually wear a 8.5 size in men's and because of no half sizes with this brand ( i gor size 8) they are snug but still fit the length of my foot fine. I feel like after theses shoes get worn in a bit they will loosen up. Breath ability is ok, not really an issue unlike synthetic material.
I've found the perfect pair of shoes.
on August 20, 2013
these shoes are great. comfortable and durable. have the grey ones and wore them to the bahamas and i still wear them to work in the hospital. people hate them though, tell me they are ugly. i disagree. ordered these nicotine colored slip-ons and love them as well.
on April 8, 2013
These shoes are built to last. I love the arch support and good quality material. I really love the lace up look with the slip on convenience. The only thing I would say is that these are rather snug, so if you have pudgy or wider feet, you may not find these to be the most comfortable option. They are built to fit like a glove, and if the glove fits wear it. Overall, a great value for a great shoe that will last a long time.
on January 8, 2014
Shoes are very comfortable, and are a good, true-to-size fit for my wide feet...only drawback is that they tend to let in moisture through the base seams on rainy/snowy days. Nonetheless, would still recommend for use on weather-permitting days.
on December 18, 2012
I bought these in black. They are stylish and more comfortable than I had anticipated. I get a lot of compliments. Great arch support too. The only downside is that they are not very ventilated. I highly recommend.
on March 20, 2013
This is a great shoe. The fit is incredible and is really comfortable. The only thing I was a little surprised by was that it wasn't as easy to slip on as I thought it might be. I have to considerably pull up the tongue to slide it on. It isn't hands-free but still much easier than dealing with laces. I'm not lazy, just usually in a hurry :) I have only been wearing them for a few weeks so I have yet to see how it will break in long term. But so far I love them.
on February 7, 2013
I like the style, I like the fit, and the outsole seems to be durable. Only issue is that the leather seems to scratch or distress easily.
on March 9, 2013
I wish I'd seen the black color of these before they were gone everywhere. But these are almost as good. Good quality comfortable shoe. But the blacks probably would work w/ more outfits of course
on April 8, 2013
true to size. lots of comfort, great look. I wear a size 12 in Keen and Patagonia and size 13 in running shoes so I ordered a size 12 and it fits great.