4.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad
About Me: I work on a little bit of everything, home remodeling, electrical, plumbing, appliances, security systems, surveillance systems, so my favorite, gotta have tools run the gamut. My old bag was a smaller AWP of similar style.

About this bag...

First off, I just got it and loaded it up so my opinion will change as time goes on. What follows...
Published on February 15, 2010 by Steve D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great......but
I wont go into details cause everyone has, this is a great bag and will work well for most. My only gripe is the bottom storage container, it holds screws and such with the plastic organizer, my bag has folded and has lost some stabilitly.
Published on May 1, 2008 by Jason Spencer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 422 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars toolbag, March 24, 2011
This review is from: Custom LeatherCraft 1528 23 Pocket Large Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier (Tools & Home Improvement)
best tool bag by far, i've owned 2 of carriers already and when i went back to the box store get another one they had stopped carry them. i searched everywhere for one no one carried them.
then i decided to check with amazon, i should have known they would have it. i've never been disappointed with amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, April 2, 2009
I received this bag a couple weeks ago and am very happy with the quality and storage capacity. I do Data/Telecommunications work and the bag fits my tools fine. I got this bag due to the fact of my Dad already had this same bag for about 8 years and abuses it daily working with HVAC systems. In 8 years his bag still holds up to the abuse.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, March 1, 2007
Im in the air conditioning trade, so ive had numerous tool bags over the years. I will tell you, this bag is awesome. The thing I like the most is that the regular sized screwdrivers and nut drivers do not fall down into the bottom of the bag, since they put the plastic organizer on the bottom. I highly recommend this toolbag to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool bag, February 26, 2008
Phil Guice (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This tool bag is working very well for me. Pleanty of pockets so I don't have to dig to find the tool I'm looking for. I also like the small parts container that stores in the bottom of the bag. The only thing buyers need to be aware of is that this is a LARGE bag. Some may prefer a little bit smaller bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, June 7, 2007
thepitchpatch (Langley, AR USA) - See all my reviews
This is the best tool bag I've ever carried. The tools don't fall out,the bag sits upright, and it holds a lot of tools. I really like the hidden compartmented plastic box for small items like crimp connectors - sure is handy. I recommend this bag to any maintenance person.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tool bag, May 12, 2007
I'm an electrician and this bag holds everything I need and then some. The little compartment holds all my drill bits, screw bits and anchors that I like to keep handy. The best thing about the open bag is not having to dig into the bottom of the tool box looking for tools.

4.0 out of 5 stars Custom LeatherCraft 1526 23 Pocket Electrical and Maintenance Tool Pouch;....This is a good strong tool carrier...., October 31, 2013
Custom LeatherCraft 1526 23 Pocket Electrical and Maintenance Tool Pouch;....This is a good strong tool carrier.... I use it every day,and it works well for me....I really like the parts case /storage in the bottom......I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars tool bag, December 20, 2009
great tool bag, I use this at work every day. Hold all my maintenance tools i need, plus room for extra tools. Holds 30 to 40 pounds of tools and hardware with ease. Highly recommend this tool bag, great parts tray hides under tool bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars this bag needs a bag to throw it away, July 18, 2011
My first bag from this company lasted 2 years and finally wore out ,Excellent tool bag I am a service plumber and I need a real bag to carry real tools. This is my second bag the exact same style and company CLC. The first was GREAT! The 2nd one I purchased had changed and for the worse. They added these steel dowels into the handles and into the bad vertically in all 4 corners. ALL the dowels have come out and before i knew this i scratched a customer's floor. The bag is very uncomfortable to carry..Trust me I carry this a lot all day. The sides have collapsed even with the steel dowels. The old one never had this in it. Just another example of messing up something that is aleady good. I am now trying to return this product either for an exchange or a refund. This is a $30 bag. That is not cheap. Home Depot has the same style for $20 with an additional larger bag. I liked this one and bought another . If Amazon or the company does nothing then I will buy 2 cheap ones instead of this company's now marginal product. A lot of you are probably saying this guy is just a complainer. I buy all quality tools and am a professional. I think companies need to be accountable and a lot are NOT!!!! Thanks for listening.. Good luck with your bag If you use it light duty then maybe it will not be a problem but if this company wants to hang with pros then they better man up.. I returned the bag and they were VERY Good about the return. I hate to say this but I prchased a 2 bag combo from Home depot and it was $20 (I thought I would be throwing it away in 6 months) it is still doing well . It is not as heavy duty as the CLC one but it is still in great shape . Thanks for listening and hope this helps

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but want a model without the handle, July 15, 2007
I have a similar model, pretty much exactly the same but without the tray. If I had known this existed, I would have bought that one instead. The model I own is the only one the local corporate supplier had. What a great bag! I'm an Apprentice Electrician, and this fits everything I need except a pole. Nice smaller pockets for my Flash Drive to hold digital versions of books, study guides, and my Apprentice Hour logs, without fear of being damaged. You can easily reach anything in this bag, except for large items like a composition book (for notes) in the center, because the handle is in the way. I wish you could remove the handle, as I always use the bag with a rolling cart or the shoulder strap instead.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 422 | Next ›