Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Custom Leathercraft 1100 Multi-Purpose Clip-on Zippered Poly Bags
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: Inquiries - by email|Change

on January 5, 2015
Pretty awesome! They are about the size I anticipated (see picture) and feel well constructed. The clips for attaching them are plastic so if you are going to attach them to a bag that may get snagged on something you might want to reconsider. For my purposes however, they are absolutely perfect. I organize the items in my every day carry bag in these. I bought 2 sets and will definitely be buying more.
review image
on February 14, 2008
I bought a set of these to hold all my wire connectors, wire clips and other small items when installing Satellite TV Systems. I have been using these for about 6 months now, 4 days a week and they have been holding up to the abuse of the job. The thick canvas type material is starting to fray at the corners, but are no where near failing to do their job. The plastic clips spin 360 degrees to prevent the bags from getting twisted up. Carry all those small parts with you and get the job done a little quicker. Great Bags for the Money!!
11 comment|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2012
These bags are useful and sturdy, however the fatal design flaw is the fact that the zipper is backwards.
The zipper closes AWAY from the clip that hangs the bag....thus preventing the ability to lock the zipper to the clip plus leaving the possibility of the open end opening and losing smaller items while in transport since it opens from the low end when hanging.

How could the designers overlook such an obvious flaw?. It would be an easy fix for them though.
77 comments|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2013
Great price for a great product.. this is my secong order.. I keep things like first aid stuff for hiking in one... small electronics in another and so on... they are well made and very rugged.. I have a feeling they will last for years..

Just a note to the manufacturer.. can you please stop putting big staples in the big one.. i see no sense in that at all
on April 22, 2010
These bags are exactly what I expected. They're sturdy and perfect for just about whatever one would ask of them. Personally, I already use one to store golf tees while another to hold a bunch of small tools. Quality stuff!
on June 13, 2013
Here are 3 heavy tough fabric zip bags at $8.00. Sturdy zippers. A no brainer buy. I'm going to use them for small odds and end tools with no cases of their own so I don't have to dig in my tool bags & boxes for them and keep them from rusting. I bought 2 sets. Love them, the biggest one would have cost @ least $5.00 at Wal-Mart by itself.
on July 20, 2011
The colors in the picture shows two olive green bags and one black bag. What you actually get are two black bags and one dark blue bag. Look at the customer provided picture to see the real colors you get. Not that colors really make any difference to me, but just an FYI. Great quality bags. Very satisfied.
review image
on May 6, 2014
This set of three bags is a good deal; inexpensive, tough, and well-made. They're not waterproof, but they don't claim to be. I did put some stuff in one of the bags, closed it, and "dropped" it into a puddle before immediately retrieving it. Much like you'd do if you dropped something in a puddle. The contents were dry. I also looked around for bags of this ruggedness and size, and the closest I found was a bag at WalMart for $4 for one bag. Consider that this is a three-bag set, and it's a no-brainer.
Construction of the bags is good:
The fabric is polyester, and feels about like 700-Denier nylon does. It's tough.
The zippers are decent enough. They're not YKK, but they're not junk either.
The stitching is all single-row, but the bags have held up just fine.
The clip on the corner swivels so the bag doesn't get tangled up, but I feel that it's a little cheap. The plastic is thin.
The zipper pulls are metal with a vinyl coating, and yes, they do open the "wrong" way. Meaning you can't lock them closed to the clip. That's not a big deal for me, as I won't be using these to store valuables.
The bags I got were as pictured: the large and small bags are black, and the medium one is a navy blue. No complaints about the colors.
The bags themselves measure 9" long by 7" tall for the large, 7" long by 6" tall for the medium, and 6" long by 5" tall for the small. Those are the outside dimensions; for the inside dimensions, subtract 3/8" from the length (because of the zipper's track) and 1/4" from the height.

In all, you're getting three good bags for a low cost. If it matters, these bags are made in China.
on December 13, 2015
Another well made product by CLC.
I have found that in general, products from this manufacturer to be of superior quality and well worth the money spent.
These bags are certainly no exception. A great addition to any service kit or toolbox.
There are 3 sizes - 7"x 8.5" ,, 5.75"x 6.5" ,, 4.75"x 6.0"
I just wish I was given the option choose the colors - it's pretty much WYSIWYG.
review image review image review image
on February 11, 2014
Construction is great, they seem durable, I have found some uses, though for the most part, they always seem to be just a bit too short or too long for what I need.

Zipper is the opposite way from the clip, clip is too small and fat to be useful.

Again, great materials with some design flaws.
Not a bad price at all.

I may give these away and see if I can find something a little more suitable for my needs.