Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Custom Leathercraft 1553 Poly Zip-top Utility Pouch, Large
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 28, 2011
Wow, what an awesome tool bag for under $30.. This thing has more pockets and compartments than most people can need. The materials are very sturdy and high quality construction. I was able to fit all my hand tools in this bag and i just hook the carrying handle on the wall and it keeps all my tools in arms reach and portable. If you need a small tool bag this one will do :)
review image review image review image
on September 25, 2013
I already wrote a review of the CLC tool backpack, which I love...this item I also love for the same reasons: quality and value.

As I go about my different assignments at work, I'm slowly migrating my most-used/needed tools into this tool bag. It's well-made, and well thought out, and I enjoy using it. Try it yourself, and you will agree with me.

This company is 2 for 2 with their products so far...I have never been especially brand-loyal, but CLC has made me brand-loyal in this category.
on November 23, 2011
Bought this to hold all my most commonly used tools so I dont find myself going back to the truck a bunch. The zipper is good quality and holds everything securely. I bought this model since it was the biggest that I could find, however i still wish I had a little more room in it. Right now it fits my multimeter, ammeter, pliers, dikes, crimpers, strippers, a few combination wrenches, utility knife, 6 in 1 screwdriver, flashlight, and channellocks. Still a good amount of stuff, just it i could fit more.
on July 7, 2014
Unbeatable for the price. 1/3 the price of a Veto bag of similar dimensions. The bag is a bit tall, which is ok as I have many longer tools such as nut drivers, channel locks, etc, that will fall out of a shorter bag when set down. Great service bag for HVAC/R. Only downside is a velcro strap on the back of the bag. I wear a microfiber polo for work and the hooks in the velcro destroyed part of my shirt from contacting it and pulling it apart. I sliced it off, now it's no longer an issue. Strong, lightweight, and the zippered pouches are nice for when you get caught in the rain and it's a long trek back to the truck.
on January 12, 2015
I like this tool bag but the center pocket would not hold the I pad mini and leave enough room for tools like the same product in Medium did. Its a nice bag but was not for my needs. I like the Handel on the top and the little pouch on the front wish the medium had both of those.I returned it even though the return shipping is a good portion of the sale.
on December 2, 2014
I'm surprised how well this bag is made and how useful the compartments are considering the low price. The construction is superb, the material is heavy duty, fairly weather resistant, the zippers feel good, and just as important, the design and layout of the bag makes it useful. I like how everything can be zipped close or you can leave the lid unzipped and use it as an open bag. Best of all, I love the size, it's perfect, it's not so unwieldy that you have problems lugging it around or so large that you can't find what you need, and it isn't too small that you can't keep a decent collection of tools in it - this is what I keep in my car for all of the tools, fuses, extra parts, and first aid that I may need to grab quickly and take with me, without it being a burden.
on February 15, 2015
I bought the Custom Leathercraft Electrician's tool pouch and loved it so much I bought this as an auxiliary tool pouch. I carry this as my auxiliary tool pouch. I keep all my less used tools in this pouch.

What I love about it.
Awesome fabric... super high quality.
Handle makes it easy to tote from here to there.
The zippered lid has a Velcro backing so you could easily tuck it behind the tools. NICE touch CLC. You have mastered your design. I especially like that the bag is deep. Tools never fall out of this pouch. It's slim but still stays upright when placed on the job sight, (Yeah, I'm an electrician ;) )
It has a nice little pouch on one side.

What can I say this is the Louis Vuitton bag for Electricians.

What I don't like about it...
Nothing... Well maybe that I didn't buy 2 of them... But then again I'm thinking about buying the Custom LeatherCraft 1528 23 Pocket Large Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier

I just love these pouches.
on September 15, 2013
Plenty of room to keep your tools organized, and it zips closed so you will not be dropping things out of it when you are loading an unloading it. It's pretty big, which may not appeal to some people, but I really like it and would recommend it to other electricians without reservations.
on February 3, 2013
I've had this in use for the last 5 months and I'm really pleased so far. it's sturdy and just the right size for my work. My last electricians pouch was great, just a little small. This has a place for almost everything, but it's not perfect.

I love the zippered clousure, and the solid flap on the auxiliary pouch. Toss your tape measure into the big pouch, zip it up and everything is on lock down.

The only cons; I'd have liked some type of bit storage and a hammer loop. This would have sealed the 5-star deal for me.

Good value at $20.

UPDATE; 1

1 Year in - You're not going to want to carry this around your waist all day, it's pretty large. Keep that in mind when you buy this. I like it most as a mobile tool center, I keep a smaller pouch on my waist with the essential hand toold and a hammer loop while I stock this with the items I meet need just once or twice a day and then hang it from a nail in my work area.

Still rates 4 stars, tough and versatile. Good value.
on August 1, 2014
Great product, I bought this to protect my tools from rain. I work outside and every now and then i get caught in the rain. The tool bag has a zippered lid but you don't have to use it. theres a velcro strip inside to keep the lid open. But as I stated before the lid comes in handy when I don't want my tools to get wet.