Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 16, 2012
If these were advertised as "cycling gloves", which I use them for occasionally, they would cost three times the price. They provide good protection and are quite comfortable. I ordered the large size, and they are snug, which actually works nicely. But my hands aren't that large and my fingers are rather skinny, so if you really have large hands, these might be too snug.
on October 14, 2011
These gloves are flexible and comfortable. They also last and last. For the money, it is highly recommended. They are cheaper and better, what else can I say.
on August 15, 2012
I am impressed with these gloves. I have been wearing them for a little over a month now. There are no tears or wear marks, short of the hole that I tried drilling a screw through my hand... The leather is holding up really good. They are comfortable and easy to take off and put on. I like the mesh backing, which allows for some air flow.

I am in Afghanistan and have been doing a various amounts of work. Lately it has been a lot of carpentry. Other people with the mechanix gloves have been having numerous problems with the finger tips wearing out very quickly. So far, these gloves show no sign of wearing through. I am still on my first pair, and most likely will be for several more months to come. When they do wear out, I will be buying another set.
on November 25, 2012
I've had these gloves for a little over 2 months now, still on my first pair, and appreciating them more and more as time goes by. I wear them every work day at a state park for a variety of activities like clearing brush, cutting and moving lumber, emptying trash cans and many other maintenance activities. I've washed them 3 times now and the only sign of wear is a couple of small tufts on the fabric backs where I snagged them on something rough.

I read some reviews before I purchased which indicated they felt tight on large hands, and they do, at first, until you realize that they fit your hand, well, like a glove. The fit is what gives them such great dexterity. I can reach in my pocket, sort through 3 different sets of keys, locate the right set and pull them out. I've never had a pair of gloves I could do that with before. Due to the fabric backing, they're quite breathable, but I find they make excellent riding gloves on my motor scooter, even on cold days.

I don't know what artificial leather is, but the palms of my gloves show almost no signs of wear (just some minor fading from drying them in the sun). The finger tips are reinforced with a double layer of 'leather' and the seams show no signs at all of separating at this point. The artificial leather seems to be every bit as durable as real leather, but perhaps a bit more flexible and a touch softer.

In short, 2+ months in, I couldn't be more pleased with this product.

Update: Almost six months after purchase, I'm still using my first pair and they continue to exceed my expectations. I've washed them at least a half-dozen times and they still show almost no sign of wear.
on December 19, 2012
These gloves are wonderful. They don't inhibit movement, they're padded in all the most-worked areas of the hand and are extremely flexible. If you want to prevent blisters and keep your hands comfortable in tough conditions, get these gloves. I'll be buying them again.
on July 1, 2012
I am a paraplegic and use these padded work gloves daily they recover fast from getting wet and save my tendons and carpal tunnel from damage while grabing and impacting the wheels of my wheelchair. I also do not get the caluses on my palms. I also weld and grind steel but the gloves do not protect my hands well for these jobs hence the 4 stars. The back of the glove material will melt and even a little spark will leave you with holes. So I use them for handling the sharp edged metal but switch to black stallion or tillman leather gloves for grinding or welding. great gloves but they do have limitations. Amazon has the best price on the gloves that I have found. I also like that they do not strap on so I can remove them without using both hands just put hand in arm pit to pull them off.
Theyr are insulated as well good for winter driving etc.
on August 3, 2013
Great price and they hold up fine, but they are cut kind of funny. Obviously on a mass scale as no two seem to fit the exact same way. But, nice price and robust enough. Much better than Home Depot Grease Monkey junk gloves.
on December 30, 2012
Got these along with some finger lights as gifts for three men I know who do a lot of work with there hands. The gloves are a good deal and seem well made for the price. From experience if you use gloves a lot to work in it's a good idea to replace them regularly (whenever they tare or at least once a year) Grit and grime can get into the glove and chafe/blister the skin (also increases the risk of infection). With that in mind these gloves are great as the price is low enough so that you don't feel bad tossing them if they get warn out or torn.
on November 1, 2012
I like thinner work gloves for a lot of tasks. Note that thinner gloves will not stand up to rougher work as well as a thicker leather work glove. A day of moving firewood for example will put holes in these gloves. So consider that when someone complains about thin gloves not holding up to rough tasks. But for work where more dexterity is nice, like working on vehicles, or where you just need layer between you and the tools, like raking, digging, tilling, these gloves are great. These gloves specifically appear well made. As well made as gloves twice as expensive from what I have seen. They have an extra layer of leather at the tips of the first two fingers of each glove. This does make them a little thicker in that area with the benefits of durability (thats where I usually get the first holes in a work glove) and the drawback of less feeling at your most-used finger tips. I have found that after wearing these for a few hours of yard work, they have softened up nicely and formed to my hand. Because of that I appreciate extra durability more than I miss a little dexterity. I also like the lack of a velcro closure. It is nice for me to just be able to pull them off and on without that extra step. I also liked the 3-pack at a price comparable to some single pairs, because when these wear out (not if!) I will have another set just waiting in the closet. I highly recommend these.
on June 9, 2012
I have had these for a couple months, working in an orchard. They have held up well, and can take washing. Can't be beat, for the price. They are sized a little small ( I ordered large ) pretty snug.