About Paul G. Ranky
Email: email@example.com or via the publishers cimware@cimwareukandusa.
He is a Full Tenured Professor of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering at the Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering at NJIT (New Jersey Institute of Technology), the Public research University of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, USA.
He is a Registered and Chartered Professional Engineer, specializing in integrated product and process design, in design for manufacturing / assembly / disassembly / quality, in manufacturing systems and industrial engineering, in requirements analysis, in process risk analysis, in total quality management, in designing and operating lean systems, and in information technology engineering, with nationally and internationally recognized academic, industrial and engineering management experiences in:
* integrated product and process design , object oriented collaborative concurrent/ simultaneous engineering, multi life-cycle assessment and integration of product design and manufacturing/ de-manufacturing processes, product requirement analysis, product innovation, product development from concept to product, process analysis and design, design for manufacturing / assembly / demanufacturing / quality,
* lean and agile flexible/ cellular manufacturing and automation system design, simulation, operation control and programming, manufacturing/ machining/ electro-mechanical, automotive assembly process design, CAD/CAM to CNC, tool management, robotics (research and industrial scale), certain aspects of medical robotic design and manufacture,
* total quality control and management, ISO9000x, product testing and evaluation,
* information technology (IT), including computer programming, computer graphics, interactive multimedia authoring and programming, web-authoring, object-oriented user interface design for engineering multimedia, digital imaging and video, 3D VR virtual product marketing over the Internet,
* industrial & systems engineering, system modeling (analysis, design and system integration of complex engineering, management and IT systems), business process analysis, design and re-engineering,
* technical writing and editing in engineering and IT, publishing (traditional books, videos and technical journals as well as electronic publishing, including interactive CD-ROMs and multimedia on the web),
* research proposal writing, R&D fund raising, R&D consortium building, actual research and implementation, R&D project and team management (including national as well as international, global teams), R&D marketing,
* senior engineering management in industry, professional industrial consulting,
* senior academic management, traditional as well as open/distance/ Internet-based academic course and program design, management, delivery and quality review of educational programs in engineering, management and computing sciences at undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels in the UK, in Europe, USA, Hong Kong/ China, Thailand and Singapore,
* most importantly delivering agreed quality results on time.
To summarize, he is an internationally recognized innovator, researcher, educator, technical author and professional consultant both in academia as well as in industry.
Eur-Ing. Professor Paul G. Ranky, Dr-Techn/ PhD, Registered and Chartered Professional Engineer, was born in a European family, with a well documented family tree dating back to the 12th century Western Europe.