Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Learn more
Customizable Controls? I just "upgraded" my new UE TF10 to TF10vi with the infamous cable swap. The connectors on the TF10vi cable were significantly more difficult to push in than the stock cable, but they sound great now that I have got them in tightly and properly.

My main question is this: I am primarily using the IEMs and controls with my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy II Epic 4G Touch) running Android 2.3.6, and I was wondering if there was any way to customize what actions single- and double-pressing the button on the controls do? Right now, I am playing music via Google Music, and pushing the button once takes me to my call log. Double-clicking doesn't even seem to exist as my phone will just automatically connect me to the person I last talked to in my call log. Is there any way to sidestep this issue, or is this an Android limitation?
asked by Le_THieN on June 20, 2012

See all questions about this product