5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Wow! Wow! This book is the best kept secret in crochet!, December 14, 2006
This review is from: Cute Crochet for Kids (Paperback)
I never heard anything about this book until I read that review of the book on about.com. I have never seen a pattern book that has 12 great designs before. That is amazing! What I don't understand is why they didn't put the best designs on the cover? The front cover should have had the Ivy League, Pink Fantasy, and Denim-looking cardigan. The book also has a surprising number of designs for boys. There are 6 designs that boys can wear. Basically there are 6 designs for girls only and the other 6 designs are really unisex. If you buy only one crochet book this year, make it this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for Grandmothers, December 8, 2006
This review is from: Cute Crochet for Kids (Paperback)
My mom loves to crochet and to make things for my preschooler, but she's never ventured beyond scarves and afghans. The designs in this book are so cute and the instructions so clear that she will finally be able to make some sweaters! Hmmm...which one to ask for 1st? Now if I can only get her to consistently put her "made by.." tags on things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable designs, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Cute Crochet for Kids (Paperback)
I am very happy with the patterns in this book. So many pattern books are filled with ideas I can't imagine anyone wanting to wear, but these are perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Projects for older chuldren, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Cute Crochet for Kids (Paperback)
I haven't made anything from this book yet, but I like what I saw and I soon as I finish the project I am on I will make something

Cute Crochet for Kids
Cute Crochet for Kids by Diane England (Paperback - Nov. 2006)
Used & New from: $1.00