4.0 out of 5 stars Teddy bear cam
It works great and I like that tue color is good and the picture is clear for the price it's worth it
Published 12 months ago by Mindy b.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I believe this teddy bear usb webcam is a waste of time and money. It is poorly made and we were using it as trying to catch someone stealing from my aunts house. They were able to spot it from across the room and unplugged it. The video quality is very poor, I didn't expect the best, but I didn't expect the worst. I do not recommend this cam for any purpose.
Published on September 4, 2012 by Josh N

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, September 4, 2012
This review is from: HDE (TM) Cute Teddy Bear USB Webcam Nanny Cam Nannycam (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars hate it, November 27, 2012
this item didn't have a good picture and didn't come with instructions... it now sits in the back of my closet doing nothing

1.0 out of 5 stars Nanny Cam?, July 31, 2012
I really don't know this is a nanny cam?!?! No instructions and requires connection to a laptop or something which is not very inconspicuous. Given it to my daughter for her teddy collection

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, April 10, 2013
just got it today. plugged it in and it does not work. went to the website they told me to go to; to download the software and its not available for downloading. It's cute as a stuff toy but sucks as a webcam. super ticked off now. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product, October 13, 2013
This product did not come with any instructions. I tried to figure it out and it was just impossible. I also called the number (piece of paper) that was send with the product and no one answers. Others reviews had similar considers, I wish I read them before spending my money on this.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk!, January 8, 2014
First of all, it didn't have much directions on how to set it up and after I hooked it up,it didn't work at all. It's junk and was just a waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Teddy bear cam, November 10, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, August 2, 2012
Carolina "Carolina" (Los Angeles, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Guide - in a very ambiguous English translation.
Download the soft from a link (in this guide) caused my computer to start a thousand Internet Explorer windows to open, overlapping. I had to restart the computer from the button.
Zip folder download; not working.
The camera is not working. I dislike to return things, so I will keep it as a decoy or a stuffed cute animal.
The toy is cute. It cost me $14.

1.0 out of 5 stars nice stuff toy for the kids, July 6, 2013
waste of time and money was a pain to set up instructions suxs but I guess u get what u paid for

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 21, 2014