Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Retro Cutest Swimsuit Swimwear Vintage Pin up High Waist Bikini Set
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on May 4, 2015
I am 52 and weigh 130 I ordered a size large. The bottoms fit perfect they do not go over your belly button though. The top is way too small it's made for flat chested woman so if you have a large chest you will have to buy a different top. I am a C cup and it did not fit! Other than that the swimsuit is very cute the material is not as cheap as I expected. But for the low price it's an okay buy .
on June 16, 2014
The bathing suits are fabulous. But Y'all need to fire whoever photoshopped your images. I mean for Pete's sake. They photoshopped out her poor finger. And made her waist smaller then she is. Crappy job. Crappy.
on September 28, 2015
I purchased this swimsuit because I wanted a retro style suite, and something to hide my newly found 'mom belly'. Here's what I've found:

The top is WAY too small. I purchased up a size from normal and got a large (because it's China, and everything is smaller), but even still that top was never ever going to fit (I'm 5'2" 130lbs at 32DD up top).. nope.. that top was in the trash as soon as I opened the package.

The bottoms fit, kind of - if you're into having the circulation in your legs cut off. Other than that part, the bottoms were wearable. But they fit weird. Or maybe it was just me (who knows). They just weren't flattering. The material was okay - not the best, not the worst. Shipping was average from China to US. But overall I wouldn't purchase anything like this again.
on March 10, 2015
Just got this for my daughter she is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 100lbs. i ordered a medium and it fit perfectly. Make sure to go up 2 sizes from what u normally ware for u.s. sizing. She is also a B cup and the top fits good. i wouldn't think bigger than a C cup would fit well for the medium.
on June 21, 2014
I love pin ups and I saw this swim suit and fell in love. I got a large one with the black and white polka dots. The bottoms fit wonderful the top was too small. I'm a 38 DD, 5'8 and 155 lbs the top is super cute so it's so sad that it was too small. It is a well made swim suit, the top is just so small I have almost half my chest sticking out the sides. If I ordered a size up the bottoms would be too big and the top could still be too small. For the bottoms alone it's worth it though.
on June 11, 2014
My wife loves this swimsuit! It looks incredible on her. She is very glad she read reviews and bought a larger size to be safe. Usually she buys a medium, and it fits fine. With this swimsuit she followed reviews and bought an XL. Fits like a glove, and she looks so beautiful! It also got here earlier than expected :)
on January 5, 2015
The bottoms were ok, kind of small, & the top was kind of big & fit horribly. I have bigger boobs & they wouldn't stay anywhere for the life of me, so I wouldn't suggest it for bustier girls. The bottoms fit tightly but were still kind of cute so I paired them with another top.
on July 3, 2014
Suit is cute to look at but is poorly made and is so not true to size. I ordered XL which says is US size 10-12 equivalent - well no it's not! It is about a size 6 at best. Top would work on an A size cup maybe a small B but no more. Too bad since these pin up type swimsuits should be made for curves like pin up girls had but instead they are really made for tiny tiny tiny people with no curves. Maybe would fit a 12 year old girl but how creepy would that look!
on June 22, 2014
i ordered 4 different suits and ill tell u about all of them.i got the small polka dot highwaist bikini and i LOVE it. i am 5'10 athletic built 175lbs with a small chest and i ordered an xlarge. top is too big, but with padding and done xtra tight, i actually look a little busty! i also ordered the highwaist blk/wht polka dot bottom with hot pink top in an xlarge. fits great, wish bottoms were higher though bc they come up right to my belly button. i also ordered the one with red bottoms and navy/wht striped top. the bottoms r not high enough to be trendy at all, more like ugly mom bottoms, top is cute though, wish bottoms were higher. last one i got was large black/white polka dots with ruffles on the thighs of the suit. i wish again bottoms were higher, but its still wearable. this suit was a bit smaller than the others also. best one is the small polkadot blk/wht high wasted one by far though! i am going to order the same in leopard and with the flora polka dots. the bottoms come just like shown, just above ur rib cage. very retro! also all of them came within 1 week and half - way sooner than estimated!!
on June 8, 2014
Sooo before i ordered this suit i was skeptical like oh my goodness it wont fit... what if its too big or small. And it fit perfect. This was the first time i felt comfy in a bathing suit and i felt amazing rocking it, I will totally buy more of these.