5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Swimsuit
Beautiful swimsuit! Product looks just like the picture. Some say their bathingsuit is white black and pink, however mines is white black and red. It is stretchy and comfortable. I am 5'4, 130 pounds and usually wear a medium but since other reviews suggest to size up, I ordered a large (which fits great). Shipping was faster than expected. It arrived 2 weeks earlier
Published 12 months ago by An

3.0 out of 5 stars super cute but a little off
the bathing suit is truly beautiful in person . however the sizing is a bit off, the bottom seems to be bigger than the top...
Published 12 months ago by Awsome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Swimsuit, December 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute suit!, December 28, 2013
Very cute. I ordered a large and it fits great. I'm 5'7 about 156 lbs with curves and I love how it looks on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend!, April 23, 2014
This bathing suit is perfect for new mommy's that want to hide the extra baby fat you have!..After looking for a bathing suit for soo long, this one has definitely worked out! I highly recommend it! Besides fitting great it looks absolutely stunning! must buy!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Loooooveee It!!!, April 26, 2014
I really like this swimsuit, fits great and I love the style. I fell in love when I saw it online and when I received it I was relieved because it looks exactly like the picture. I can see some of the problems with the sizes but I ordered a large and I'm 5'7 and 155-160 lbs. and 36C and it fits great.

5.0 out of 5 stars x-large, April 17, 2014
I purchased this item about 3 weeks ago in it finally arrived. Love it, love it, love it. So glade i ordered a size up which was a x-large because the fit is perfect!! This item is a must buy i am 5'7 and i weigh 170lb with curves. I will be ordering more for my cruise in Novemeber!

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, but for longer torsos, January 16, 2014
I love this suit, but it looks very strange on my short torso - about 2 inches of skin from bottoms to top. I would recommend this suit for those with longer torsos.

4.0 out of 5 stars great swimsuit, January 3, 2014
I love the bathing suit great quality, I would just order a size up because it runs a little small...

5.0 out of 5 stars Faster than expected, June 24, 2014
This swim suit it cute. i'm very pleased with it. i took others advice and ordered a size up. i'm 5' 2" and weigh 160 lbs, i got an xl. the bottoms fit perfect, but the top is a little large on me. Which i expected cause i'm a bit flat chested. Not the sellers fault. I recieved the package much quicker than expected which is always a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, May 7, 2014
This was my first amazon purchase and I am beyond happy that I bought this swimsuit. The swimsuit fits perfectly, I couldn't believe that I got it at such an awesome price. I am 5'5 and I purchased a large because of the suggestion of the sizing chart, I will definitely order from this company again. Oh, and let me add that the swimsuit arrived within two weeks. Yayyy

3.0 out of 5 stars super cute but a little off, December 9, 2013