#1 Nano Sim Card Cutter, Aerb Mini /Standard & Micro to Nano Sim for iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 6 iPhone 5 iPhone 4, 4S and other Phones + Metal Tray + 2 Sim Adapters + Sand Paper, All in One Pack
|Sale:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$12.00 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✔ Convert your old Sim card to be used with your new iPhone 6, 5 with precision, easy operation;
- ✔ Cut your regular sim to use with latest NANO size and use adapter to convert it back in other devices;
- ✔ Pakage with 2 nano sim adapters, convert iPhone 5 or 6 nano sim card to micro sim and standard sim card;
- ✔ Made of stainless steel,the core of the cutter technology to ensure that shear card high-precision;
- ✔ You can repeat thousands of times to use it but without any deformation.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Professionally cut your regular sized SIM card or micro SIM to the New Nano Sim (for iPhone 6 and 5).
This patented Cutter is made of high-quality stainless steel, and the cutter core adopts the wire cutting technology to ensure the high precision, it can handle thousands of cuts without any deformation.
This SIM card cutter will turn your standard SIM and Micro card into a nano SIM card; Avoid the hassle of buying extra nano SIM cards for your iPhone 6, iPhone 5; Simply insert the SIM card into the cutter and press down.
This cutter has 2 functions -- Cut both FULL SIM card and MICRO SIM card to NANO SIM card.
Full SIM to Nano SIM: Insert directly to cut;
Micro SIM to Nano SIM: Convert Micro SIM to Full SIM using metal tray then cut.
1 x Full SIM & Micro SIM to Nano SIM card cutter
2 x Plastic Sim Card Adapter
1 x Metal Sim Card Adapter
1 x Sand paper
NOTE: Because the iPhone 6 or 5 sim will be 18% thinner, you may need to slightly sand it with sand paper, we got it together in the package for you.
Top Customer Reviews
But here's the trick... aside from the size of the SIM, all three SIM cards are exactly the same. In other words, you can take a big SIM and cut it down into a micro or nano SIM size. The chip in the middle of the card doesn't get damaged and doesn't know or care how much plastic is around it.
I purchased this because I wanted to cut my AT&T Micro-SIM card down to Nano-SIM size for an iPhone 5, but still have the option to use the Nano-SIM in the Galaxy S4 by using an adapter.
Cutter: The cutter that comes in this kit is a very good, solid quality. It is hard metal and is built like an old fashioned metal stapler. You put your full size SIM (or Micro SIM in an adapter) in it, press hard, and out comes a nano. My only criticism of this product is that, since it is a PRESS, the nano SIM that comes out can be a little bit rough-around-the-edges (literally). I used this on a T-Mobile SIM and I had to sand the edges to get rid of some burrs. Also, a SIM card should have one corner cut diagonally so that you know which way to put it. After using this, it was a little unclear which corner was the angled corner because the corners came out a bit rough.Read more ›
1. The device is well made and includes all of the parts that the listing says it does. There is a metal tray to hold the micro SIM so that you can cut it to a nano size. You can also cut full size SIM cards to nano size. NOTE: No where in the product information does it claim to cut standard to micro as some other reviewers have thought. This device makes NANO SIMS out of standard and micro SIMs.
2. The tool is easy to use, but takes a bit of pressure to make the cut. If you take the time to line up everything, you can get a nice cut. They include a bit of sand paper to smooth out any rough edges.
3. The included trays to change your nano back into a micro or regular size SIM work and allow you to move the SIM back and forth between different devices.
What I did not like:
Actually, there was not anything to complain about with this product. It does exactly what it says. It also warns you that some Micro SIMs are thicker than standard and that it could cause issues with your device after being cut if it is too thick for the tray. I did not find any problems here, but it is probably worth checking before you cut.
As normally happens, just after I got this and cut down my SIM, the company I was getting service from came out with a nano SIM. So, you might double check with your service provider BEFORE buying this as you might not need it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was able to punch my card to nano and use the carrier to shuffle it between new and old phone. The included sandpaper was needed to get an exact fit.Published 8 hours ago by Scott Vetter
Worked great for iPhone 6 SIM card that I needed to put into an iPhone 4.Published 1 day ago by Suzie
I had my doubts, but it worked perfectly. Cut a Standard sim card down to nano size. It looked like it was going to cut off way too much. Read morePublished 1 day ago by S. Good
I bought this cutter to convert my Android's micro sim to nano sim. Worked out just as I'd hoped it would. Read morePublished 1 day ago by E.M. Durso
Something so simple and yet so handy for anyone who likes swapping SIM Chipped devices. Every adapter has worked with my nano SIM (AT&T) and various GSM phones / tablets.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Worked fine to get my Verizon Micro-SIM card to work in a Nexus 5x which requires a Nano-SIM card. Just had to use the included sandpaper to rub a little excess plastic off the top... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Grant