4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, excellent interior, should last forever
My wife bought me this bag for my birthday last year. It's a great travel bag and I get compliments on it all the time.

Published 16 months ago by Chandler

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks more like pleather
I bought this bag for my boyfriend for Christmas and it looks like a fake leather bag that one might find at Target. I am beyond disappointed. Will be sending straight back.
Published 21 months ago by sunkist2612

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks more like pleather, December 18, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, excellent interior, should last forever, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Cutter & Buck - Leather Weekender Duffel (Apparel)

I can see why other reviewers were let down; the leather is not as dark brown as it appears in the picture. Also the way Cutter Buck bonded the stiff, interior upholstery to the exterior leather makes it very sturdy, but that's a sign of quality construction if you ask me. On the first couple of trips where I used the bag, the leather seemed to awkwardly crease in places as it broke in. Since then, it's broken in all over and is more natural-looking. I don't know why people would prefer leather that's been overly treated and is limp? Don't they want to bag to stand up on its own? Isn't utility at least as important as aesthetic?

I only gave it four stars because the color is a little deceptive and I think it's over-priced. If it had come with a matching Dopp kit, then the price would be about right.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks Fake, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Cutter & Buck - Leather Weekender Duffel (Apparel)
I wish I had seen the one and only previous comment before I bought this. It's looks so badly fake, it looks like a bad fake. The only thing I like about this bag is the lining. I thought maybe it would look better after some trips to "break it in" but sadly no, it just scuffs and makes what is supposed to be leather look even more fake!! I am surprised that Cutter & Buck would put their name on this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quality Leather, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Cutter & Buck - Leather Weekender Duffel (Apparel)
The Leather was not the quality I wished it would have been. There are better products for less money than this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Masculine, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Cutter & Buck - Leather Weekender Duffel (Apparel)
The Man in your life will love this gift! Beautiful leather and a really great value. Really a great choice as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag., August 6, 2013
This review is from: Cutter & Buck - Leather Weekender Duffel (Apparel)
I was looking for something stylish yet functional and sturdy for everyday use as a gym bag and this one fits my requirement perfectly. It is large enough to fit all of my gym clothes and it fits into a tight gym closet without much challenge.

I get compliments on it from both guys and women almost daily. It looks absolutely great and takes daily abuse of New York city life as a champ. After 6 months of use - it still looks brand new. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a comfortable bag for daily use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Cutter & Buck - Leather Weekender Duffel (Apparel)
I have gotten compliments on the bag from people asking where I got it and what company it is. great weekend bag with a hint of class and style. un-clipping the sides creates larger surface for storage of clothing. So far it has also been quite durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 25, 2013
This review is from: Cutter & Buck - Leather Weekender Duffel (Apparel)
i got this for my husband and he loved it. it is a beautiful bag, great for weekend trips and getaways, it is stylish and my husband loves taking this bag with him on his trips.

1.0 out of 5 stars this is not leather, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Cutter & Buck - Leather Weekender Duffel (Apparel)
I dont know, why i didnt check past two comments... this thing is not leather, it is made of cheap materials.... it smells like petrolium, this is really disgusting....please dont let these people steal your money!!

Cutter & Buck - Leather Weekender Duffel
$295.99 $178.88
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies