Cutters Gloves Men's Lead-Off Baseball Batting Glove
|Price:||$10.34 - $36.94|
- For hitters seeking a lightweight glove with enhanced grip
- C-TACK Performance Grip Material on fingers and thumb for increased grip
- Micro-Tex Embossed Synthetic Palm Material for added comfort
- Synthetic palm patches for added durability in common wear spots
- Machine washable and dryable
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
No Other Glove Performs Like This
Cutters, the leader in revolutionary C-TACK grip technology, continues to innovate and exceed expectations of the game’s top athletes. Simply put, C-TACK, Cutters’ proprietary Performance Grip Material, provides the strongest, most consistent, most durable grip. Cutters is the choice for elite players throughout the world.
Cutters Lead Off Baseball Batting Glove
Lightweight Glove and Enhanced Grip
For hitters seeking a lightweight glove with enhanced grip. The Lead-Off has strategically placed C-TACK Performance Grip on fingers and thumb for increased grip and synthetic palm patches for added durability in common wear sports.
We are the pioneers of performance grip material. Although other companies have attempted to meet our standards, they don’t match our grip, durability, or overall performance. Our technology is a trade secret.
- 1) C-TACK Material fingers and thumb for increased grip
- 2) Micro-Tex Embossed Synthetic Palm for added comfort
- 3) Synthetic palm patches for added durability in common wear sports
- 4) 40 mm Elastic Strap for a secure fit. 30 mm Elastic strap for youth sizes
- Rev Tack Recharge: restore C-TACKTM grip upon wiping with a damp cloth or machine washing
- Machine washable and dryable
C-TACK Performance Grip Material is the only one where the grip is part of the material. This innovation not only creates a strong grip, but a grip that is durable, self-restoring, and performs in all weather conditions.
For batting gloves C-TACK eliminates the need for pine tar and provides a strong grip on the bat, minimizing grip pressure to help reduce muscle tension leading to quicker bat speed and smoother swings.
REV TACK Recharge
During a practice or game, simply wipe down C-TACK with a damp cloth or moisture to clean the dirt and the grip will be restored.
After games and practices, most Cutters batting gloves are machine washable. This is the best way to clean your gloves and restore the grip.
Many of our batting gloves are machine washable and dryable. We recommend washing them regularly, which will clean the C-TACK and continually restore the grip. Machine wash on cold water cycle with non-bleach detergent and dry with low heat. To remove odor, we suggest washing with a tablet of anti-bacterial denture cleanser.
MICRO-TEX Synthetic Leather
Micro-Tex Embossed Synthetic Material for added feel and machine washable and dryable.
|Prime Hero Batting Gloves||Power Control Batting Gloves||Prime Command Batting Gloves||Lead-Off Batting Gloves|
|Brief Descritption||For serious players looking for the ideal combination of premium Cabretta Leather and C-TACK for ultimate feel and added grip||For players seeking the ultimate grip and longevity in a batting glove||For traditional players looking for a lightweight all leather palm||For players looking for a lightweight batting glove with enhanced grip|
|C-TACK Extreme Grip||Perforated C-Tack on fingers and thumb for a breathable, superior grip||C-Tack strategically placed throughout the palm for superior grip and added durability||C-Tack on fingers and thumb for increased grip|
|Rev Tack Recharge||✓||✓||✓|
|Micro-Tex||Etched Cabretta Leather Palm for ultimate feel and comfort||Embossed Synthetic Leather Palm for Added Feel||Etched Cabretta Leather Palm for the ultimate feel and comfort||Embossed Synthetic Leather Palm for Added Feel|
|Machine Washable/ Dryable||✓||✓|
|Lycra Lined Elastic Strap for Secured Fit and Enhanced Comfort||✓||✓||✓|
|Pre-curved Fingers for Natural Feel on Your Bat||✓||✓||✓|
|Perforated Cabretta Leather on Back of Fingers for Added Comfort and ventilation||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
The Micro-Tex material on the palm also has no gripping ability like the C-TACK, but will minimize slippage. The fit is snug, but not tight. When you select gloves, you should measure the distance between the tip of your middle finger down to the base of your palm. For example, a medium would be 7" to 7 3/4" and a large would be 7 1/4" to 7 3/4". You can get a pretty good idea as to how to gauge what size you'll need.
► For hitters seeking a lightweight glove with enhanced grip
► C-TACK Performance Grip Material on fingers and thumb for increased grip
► Micro-Tex Embossed Synthetic Palm Material for added comfort
► Synthetic palm patches for added durability in common wear spots
► Machine washable and dryable
The gripping power is excellent and when I adjusted the Velcro strap, the fit was good. I should have selected a medium at best, but got a perfect window into the high quality of these Cutters. They are machine washable, but if the C-TACK gets grungy, it can be wiped down and will regain its gripping qualities. I like the open weave because it allows my hand to breathe while wicking away sweat and moisture at the same time.Read more ›
Lots of gloves have this same comfort and grip, but very few can live through countless washings ... this one can! If you are obsessed with cleanliness, this is your pair of gloves!
1. Cutters Gloves Men's Lead-Off - The most lightweight of the bunch, this glove has the least amount of grips and could be best compared to a golf glove that has the feel of a baseball glove. If you are looking for the most lightweight glove, pick up this pair.
2. Cutters Prime Command - The second most lightweight of the bunch, this glove has a few palm-sided grips that give a soft but firm grip to the bat. If you're looking for a lightweight glove with a few grips to help you keep control, pick up this pair.
3. Cutters Prime Hero - The third most lightweight of the bunch, this glove has a more palm-sided grips than the Cutters Prime Command, making it a bit heavier. If you're a solid contact hitter who also has a bit of power in your swing, pick up a pair of these gloves.
4. Cutters Power Control - The heaviest gloves of the bunch, this glove has power grips all over the palm-side of the glove. The Power Control is noticeably heavier than all other gloves, and I would recommend it only to power hitters who are looking to maximize their grip to really turn on a ball.
These gloves from Cutters are all extremely high quality and effective, just make sure to pick the one that suits your preferences and you will not be disappointed.
The rubberized fingers and palms on the “Power Control” gloves create a “sticky” grip that will not allow the bat to slip. The “Lead Off” gloves provide extra grip on the finger tips only that allows the bat to slide if you are trying to go to the opposite field or slice over the infielders.
Now here’s the rest of the story for “old timers” like me. My past injuries have weakened the grip of my hands and partial numbness in my fingers mean picking up small things is a problem. So I got these gloves to help with both situations. I find the “Lead Off” gloves permit me to pick up and work with very small objects. The “Power Control” gloves enable me to open stuck screw-on lids and really grip hand rails and tools. Its almost like the problems went away. I am finding daily uses for these gloves and they have drastically reduced my frustrations.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The gloves are okay. They look nice. Have a decent feel to them. However, the thumb is awkward because of the sticky part. Read morePublished 7 months ago by John Horvath
Purchased gloves two weeks ago just played in a Tournament this weekend (7 games) Gloves fit true to size very comfortable, the "tacky grip" feature is real which surprised... Read morePublished 10 months ago by george chance
The gloves were great until the right hand thumb stitching ripped. my gloves were not the quality I desired.Published 13 months ago by Dan M