- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 9.6 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0031RFZNQ
- Item model number: 2000055
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #241,408 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Cuttlebug Embosser and Die Cutter with Bonus Tool Kit 2000055
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Die-cutting and embossing machine for homemade cards, signage, invitations, and more
- Fold-n-store profile for storage; built-in pop-up handle for quick transport
- Includes die cutter and embosser spacer block, 2 cutting pads, and thin die adapter
- Tool kit include 3 pairs of scissors, paper trimmer, bond folder, and tweezers
- Measures 12 by 7-4/5 by 9-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Top Customer Reviews
The machine is well made and simple to use. While I don't like that the B plates get marked from the die-cutting, I can live with it. Replacement plates are available. The cuts from the dies are clean and precise. The embossing folders work like a charm and look fantastic with cardstock and even the metal from drink cans.
While I already had versions of all those tools, it's nice to have extras when the gang gathers for a crafting evening. If you don't have these tools already, you'll save a lot of money getting this deal. The paper cutter even comes with extra blades!! And why pay $6 for a bone folder when this one is perfect!
Watching some videos on that ever popular tube place will show you some possibilities to use other brand dies and texture plates like Sizzix and Fiskars. Inking your embossing folder before passing it thru the machine is a quite stunning technique.
This is one low-tech craft gadget I am thoroughly enjoying. It's nice and light enough to take it outdoors and not worry about plugging it in. For the money, it can't be beat and I'd recommend to others without hesitation.
Amazon was VERY quick in delivery and the packaging was more than adequate. Thanks, Amazon.
Amazon offered this particular Cuttlebug with accessory pack as a Goldbox deal, and I couldn't pass it up. I did a simple YouTube search, and saw the endless ways you can use this. The embossing cards are reasonably priced, and the die-cuts are not that bad either (found them nicely priced on a certain auction site).
I absolutely love the Cuttlebug, and highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in an embossing and die-cutting machine.
1) The necessary plates to ensure the proper fit of the die or embossing folder you're using (A, B, B, and C plates if you're familiar with what that means)
2) 3 pairs of scissors--all nonstick (the pair I tried seemed a little stiff at first, but I can adjust that and the sizes are perfect)
3) A paper trimmer with 3 cutting blades and a scoring tool. (I bought the same trimmer in green awhile back for $10 and had to buy replacement blades at 2/$5 or more.)
4) Pair of tweezers, perfect for picking up small items
5) 3 mini embossing folders and a mini die (a scallopped square, I think)
6) A bone folder that's fairly sturdy (better than the one that came with my ScorePal, not as good as the MS one sold by itself)
If I wasn't already loving Provocraft because of my Cricut 29-0867 Create Personal Electronic Cutting Machine with DonJuan Font Cartridge, this purchase sold me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Small, convenient, easy to use. I love it. I use it a lot. An excellent tool to use for creating greeting cards.Published 23 months ago by Clark
I bought this for my mom for Christmas. I set aside a crafting day a couple of days later, and we had a good time diecutting and embossing like crazy. Read morePublished on May 25, 2013 by J. Arrighi
Not only was this product sold at a very reasonable price, but it also came loaded with extras that I did not expect. Read morePublished on March 20, 2013 by Mary Murphy
Most happy with the promptness and supply of our purchase and being able to follow its movements to our address via your tracking service. Read morePublished on January 10, 2011 by lonsy
I bought this item when Amazon had it on sale at an amazing price. I had seen many of my friends use them but had never really justified spending the money. Read morePublished on January 4, 2011 by Grenflowr1
I have a Cricut, so bought this primarily for embossing. I got this item, including the bonus tool kit on a Black Friday lightening deal for $49. Read morePublished on December 3, 2010 by Jules M
This is just a blast of fun . You can use other dies and make so many different things . It is easy to use you have to practice a little but not hard , I have made some wonderful... Read morePublished on September 29, 2010 by Robin B. Ebeling
I love my Cuttlebug and I got a great deal on Amazon. This set not only has the great Cuttlebug, but you also get some great scissors and a paper cutter with at least 3... Read morePublished on September 29, 2010 by cjm_mt
Since I got the special edition cuttlebug all of my friends are jealous. We have a monthly card/craft party at my house now the other girls do not need to carry all of their... Read morePublished on September 27, 2010 by pattyokpg