4.0 out of 5 stars Border
They are nice, but leave a straight line above the design. That is very distracting and not really attractive. I will use them, but am a bit disappointed.
Published 19 months ago by Bonnie G.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was happy with it
The instruction were hard to understand. There are two plate which come with it A and B, I needed the C plate to position the embossing parts and it didn't come with the cuttlebug.
Published 6 months ago by Robert J Denk

4.0 out of 5 stars Border, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Border Set 5-Pack, Organic (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent designs, excellent impressions!, February 20, 2012
I just made my first card with this embossing folder. I have a Sizzix BIGkick machine, and the Cuttlebug embossing folders work beautifully in the machine.

4.0 out of 5 stars they are little, November 2, 2012
by looking at the picture online, i just thought they would be bigger. each border is about 4 inches long x 1/2 inch wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for card making!, February 25, 2011
Donna (WHITE HALL, Argentina) - See all my reviews
I love using these embossing designs on my cards as well as the designs themselves. I use mine with the "Stamping Up Big Shot". I am very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 2, 2012
It's a good collection of embossing folders and I use them a lot. Great variety for card making and these are the right size. I used them on the back of envelopes too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, November 11, 2012
These border embossing sets were very easy to use, and provide a very clear impression. I use them quite frequently and I am hooked!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, September 7, 2011
Darcy R Helberg (Brush, CO United States) - See all my reviews
I have loved paper crafting since i was a kid - i just found out about "embossing" and now wonder what had taken me so long!!?? What fantastic and amazing things a person can make now with all of the modern tools we have access too - like this border embossing set - totally love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Borders, July 24, 2010
I was quite pleased with the embossing folders. This is just what I needed to perfect my wedding invitations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool :), April 28, 2011
size of production is limited, but it does make really cool embossing designs. just wish the pattern tools were adjustable so you could use them on longer items

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014