5.0 out of 5 stars There is no easier way to emboss
The Cuttlebug embossing folders are the best of all worlds. They emboss cleanly, can be used in most larger die cutting machines and they're inexpensive. I use mine in a Sizzix Big Kick. They are plastic folders with a positive image on one side and a negative on the other. Sandwich paper between, put it through the machine and voila! You have your image

The...
Published on February 15, 2008 by Makaren

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexperienced
Didn't realize I needed a machine to use them. But I am inventive and will figure something out. Wish ads would specify machine required.
Published 10 months ago by Norma Barkus

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots (Kitchen)
This is a wonderful background for just about everything. Simple and yet it adds so much. This is one folder I would recommend everyone have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super addition to card-making supplies, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots (Kitchen)
so versatile is card making. The embossed image is clean and clear. I only wish it were bigger, but it can work on larger projects by readjusting folder on the paper and running through the machine again.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the emBOSSing folder!, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots (Kitchen)
I chose this design out of so many because of it's versatility. It goes well with baby items, lace, etc. It can be used in cards for a wide variety of occasions (formal in black or whimsical) or tags.
It embosses cleanly and deeply and people once they see it always want to touch it.
It's easy to use and care for.
Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted this one for some time..., November 26, 2013
moreprimeland (Clarksville, TN) - See all my reviews
I've wanted this folder for quite some time, kept thinking I'd find it locally, but nope, didn't happen...so glad I found it available here... and I've already used it for my Fall and Thanksgiving greeting cards...as usual with Cuttlebug, you get clean impressions and I enjoy the design whether it's sanded, inked or left as is. FWIW, I use a Sizzix Big Kick or Cuttlebug for my embossing and these folders work wonderfully in both machines.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the most versatile folders I own, October 28, 2013
This review is from: Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots (Kitchen)
I have a number of dot-style folders, but this is the prettiest.(IMHO) It goes with every theme and impresses all papers clearly. I've used it for sunny cards and for snowy themes. My favorite results are by using good quality white cardstock, but I have experimented with colors and cheapie paper with similar (but not quite as nice) success. Coated cardstock may crack when embossed so I stick with uncoated most of the time. TIP: if you have a smudged paper, instead of tossing it, just smudge it a bit more and emboss. It goes from disappointing to almost spectacular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder, April 17, 2013
I had bought an argyle 'imposter' embossing folder which was less expensive than the Cuttlebug, but not nearly as nice. So, I bought the Cuttlebug and absolutely love it! The extra dotted diagonal lines are what makes it stand out from others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Embossing Folder, February 6, 2013
This embossing folder is great! I had seen a You-tube video saying you could use your rolling pin to use these embossing folders if you don't have a machine. It really works. You have to press hard, but they come out beautiful. It makes my cards look so much more professional. I have several designs and love them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars I made dots!, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots (Kitchen)
Swiss dots are one of the easiest, simplest ways to add some texture to your creative project. I love that I can even emboss paper and then use a diecutter to carve out a design from the embossed paper. it's so easy and just the right touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Fauna Design, May 25, 2011
I am often drawn to leafy patterns, and anything related to floral vines or leafy vines. This embossing folder is simply beautiful! If you're looking for something springy, to to add drama to a garden party invitation, this folder is perfect for you! It's affordable, and offers a beautiful result!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 30, 2009
B. Barth (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots (Kitchen)
This Swiss dots folder is a wonderful embossed design for the Cuttlebug. I've used it numerous times since receiving it a couple of weeks ago. It provides a beautiful background without overpowering the rest of the card or scrapbook page. Love my Cuttlebug!

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›