Cuttlebug V2 - which cutting pad is missing?? I want to buy this but I need to know which pad is missing so I can buy it at the same time. Please HELP! :D
asked by MurphysGal on July 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I believe the "C" pad is missing and must be purchased separately.
incaprincess answered on August 8, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The "C" pad is not included. It is needed when cutting thinner dies such as the Spellbinders dies. I believe you can also use shims to get the same effect using the "B" plates.
Theresa Dunnington answered on October 7, 2013
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There are additional pads the same as additional folders for this machine. But the machine comes with the pads that you need, unless you want something special. In other words you do not need an additional pad to use this machine normally. It will work with most of the designs with the pads that come with the machine. You have to have 1 Spacer & 2 Cutting Pads for larger size designs to work. The ones that come with the machine are for all designs 5" x 7" and below and that covers a vast array of designs. The "C" size covers for a 6" x 13" and you have to buy both the Adapter Plate and the 2 Spacer Plates (which are sold in pairs). The only additional Embossing Folder that I purchased was the All-in-one and it is 6" x 9" and it is made to hold more than one at a time of the smaller designs. When you stop and think, most of the cards that you make are 5" x 7". Hope this helps. Go ahead and purchase the machine and have fun!!
yellowroses answered on December 1, 2012
Comment (1) | 11 of 14 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you!
MurphysGal answered on August 8, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›