4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Value for the Price
Published on January 11, 2007 by action_figgah

3.0 out of 5 stars Not horrible
The mic itself is actually quite decent, however, the headset is damned uncomfortable after more than, say, 10 minutes.
Published on May 9, 2007 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Value for the Price, January 11, 2007
This review is from: Cyber Acoustics AC-200 3.5MM Plug Stereo Speech Headset Boom Mic (Personal Computers)
The audio speaker range isn't what I would call spectacular and the construction couldn't accurately be described as "stout," but this little gem gets the job done nonetheless. I use it with an older version of Dragon Naturally Speaking voice dictation software and it works quite well. I dictate lots of documents containing legal terminology, and between the CA-200 and my Dragon Naturally Speaking software, the results are very impressive. I primarily use this mic with a desktop computer that has an AMD Athlon 1.7ghz processor and 512 MB RAM and a Compaq Evo N800C Laptop Computer that has a 2.2ghz Intel P4M processor and 512 MB RAM. Not state of the art equipment by any means, yet I still get exellent results. I'm pretty happy with this purchase. And you simply can't beat the price. Do yourself a big favor though and buy it for the mic and not the speaker headphones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not horrible, May 9, 2007

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, but uncomfortable., March 10, 2010
I am using this to video message through Skype. We were having really bad sound interference. These really helped cut that down. The sound quality is pretty good & the mic works very well. I do have 2 complaints. I am a girl & ordered these partially because I liked the white color, but when they arrived I got a black pair. I think that picture is misleading! The other complaint is that they are really uncomfortable. I wear glasses & it hurt my ears after just a short time. I didn't say anything because glasses can cause that issue, but then my 3 year old used them to talk. He also complained that they hurt his ears. The sound quality is pretty good & works for what I need, but I have already replaced them with the same kind that I bought for my husband.

5.0 out of 5 stars About my Cyber Accoustics AC-200 microphone, August 1, 2013
Hi, I'm from small town Iowa where electronic wonders don't exist. Plus, I am completely tech stupid. The Cyber Acoustics AC-200 microphone stated it has noise cancelling and voice recognition and it was those 2 criteria I purchased for.
Now, with tutorials from Windows 7, I'm doing voice recognition with my PC. I can say "open wordpad" and it does.
And since I'm disabled and on oxygen at home, I needed the noise cancelling to cut out the constant low hum of my oxygen concentrator. And it does.
As for con's, there was only one for me. I wasn't used to wearing headphones. It took me a bit of adjustment. But, what is nice about that, is that I can switch the microphone to left side or right side. So, you can adjust it to be comfortable.
I apologise that I can't speak to technical issues with it. It's high quality and does far more things that I don't need.
I certainly got my money's worth for this.
Pennie Ashbacher

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good for something so cheap, February 22, 2013
Prior to buying this headset I had gone through 4 or 5 within a month. all of which performed poorly, or had completely failed. One physically came apart. I have had this one for quite a while and it continues to perform perfectly. the microphone is sensitive enough to pick up my voice without having to place it right next to my mouth. The fidelity of the headphones is surprisingly good, with plenty of volume. Lastly this headset is extremely light making it very comfortable to wear continuously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product great price, February 21, 2014
This is a great product for the price. The sound is clear the quality is goo and I feel that these are exceptional headphones. Easy on the ears and great sound. Dealer delivered as promised and was delievered faster than expected. I highly recommend this seller and this product. Great buy I will use again in the future. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Headset, December 24, 2013
This product performs very well, I use it in communications, very light and the audio received and transmitted is of good quality.

Al

4.0 out of 5 stars Head set, July 25, 2013
They sounded good (clear) and easy to wear. The headset is very comfortable and sounds good. Would buy another when time arises and will recommend to friends needing headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 20, 2013
I am able to hear and use the mic with ease. Great product, fast delivery wonderful to use and would do so again

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great., June 5, 2013
I can do my transcription work just fine with these headphones. I'd definitely want another pair like this one again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›