5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker system for the price
I bought this speaker system a year ago and now it still works fine! The sound quality isn't that bad as some previous reviews stated. On the contrary, high is clear and bass is decent, mid-range is not that vivid though. But, wait, what do you expect for such a tiny little system. It's stylish as well IMHO. I really enjoy it. (...)
Updated on 6/10/2005:
Over...
Published on April 28, 2004 by Tech

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Subwoofer
I've only had these speakers for 6 months and the subwoofer has already stopped working. These speakers are cheap but they are also flimsy and have poor workmanship. Spend the few extra bucks and get something better.
Published on March 25, 2004 by WisePig

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker system for the price, April 28, 2004
This review is from: Cyber Acoustics CA-3001RB 3 Piece Subwoofer and Satellite Speaker System (Black) (Personal Computers)
Updated on 6/10/2005:
Over two years passed, this baby is still great!

5.0 out of 5 stars small price, BIG SOUND..., August 29, 2001
After reading the reviews on these speakers, I thought I would give them a try. For the price, I did not think I had too much to lose. My computer is in a small room and while the speakers I had sounded pretty good, there was room for improvement. These were just that. If you want to listen to your mp3's at a very high volume, spend more. But if your looking for speakers that sound great at sane volume levels and don't want to spend a fortune, BUY These! Also my desk is small and these speakers have a very small footprint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Full Sound For A Small Price + A Sub Woofer!, March 27, 2005
We recently purchased these super small speakers as an enhancement for our Mac G-5. We didn't want to spend a tremendous amount on speakers as we're not into gaming but use our Mac for our graphic design business.

We got them home and I was surprised at how fast and easy it was to intall them. They were up and working in a matter of minutes. I have only a few songs in my iTunes, so I opened it and played the first one on the list, "Soul Food to Go" by Manhattan Transfer. Wow! Our entire office was filled with the deep, rich sounds of MT jazz. The sub woofer is wonderful, and is small and unobtrusive fitting nicely under our desk. The speakers are so small and low profile that they take up little room on your desk.

If you're looking for a very, very affordable speaker system, that's easy as pie to hook-up and delivers full, rich, vibrant sound look no further than the Cyber Acoustics CA-3000.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker for its price, March 28, 2007
I purchased this speaker for around $17 and I got more than what I expected from this speaker system. I have the subwoofer placed right under my desk and that has made listening to music a lot more enjoyable. The only down side to this speaker is the lack of a headphone jack.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK, March 14, 2007
I listened and Compared lots of different systems. This is the best sounding for the price range.........Sound rivals those that are 3 times as high.........Now if your looking for Bose sound buy Bose....Can't beat for under$50

5.0 out of 5 stars RFP from FLA., March 26, 2003
"rfpride" (Tampa, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This speaker system is great for my portable DVD system and I love it! Buy the system if you want a great sound in a small place like your bedroom. It gives great sound for the money. You'll be satisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Subwoofer, March 25, 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound at a great price, March 3, 2003
Positives:
---------------------------------------------------------------..Clear and full sound
-Small Size (small enough for travel)
-Cool blue light on the front
Negatives:
---------------------------------------------------------------
-Picks up interference through other devices easily
-Distortion from sub in music w/lots of bass (even at low volumes)
Notes:
---------------------------------------------------------------
-Add Poly-fill to the subwoofer cabinet to improve bass
-Add a 1300maH adapter to reduce distortion

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 16, 2009
R. Then (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
Went looking for an affordable set of computer speakers & found this one on sale at Office Depot for around fifteen bucks. The base of my speakers is slightly different, but it's the same model #. Sound is fabulous & I'm getting used to the subwoofer (sometimes it gives the impression of coming from outside my apartment!).
Even at full price I would be happy. Perhaps if you're looking for a professional set you may find issues, but for my ears (& the price) there's nothing better, & I'm yet to try them at full volume. Now movies played on my computer really dazzle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speakers!, August 30, 2001
Chris Lee (Claremont, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I don't normally write reviews, but I have to say that these speakers are probably the best sound for the price. I bought them as a temporary replacement while my *considerably* more expensive Boston Acoustics speakers were getting fixed, and I was shocked and impressed because the sound was almost on par with the speakers I had before. The speakers perform very well, producing good highs, lows, and a surprisingly good midrange--hard to find in speakers this size. I didn't even have to turn the volume past the halfway mark to get some pretty loud sound out of it. I almost felt guilty for getting that sort of performance out of speakers that cheap. In the end, I switched back to the Boston Acoustics because of its 4.1 surround sound, but for normal use, I didn't feel like I was missing anything by using these smaller speakers. I'm not sure about other Cyber Acoustics products, but these small, inexpensive speakers are definitely worth the money.

ARRAY(0xa75976f0)